Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Madden Interview PPV

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cykill

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 16
Wrestler Type: Balenced
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

Madden Interview PPV Empty
PostSubject: Madden Interview PPV   Madden Interview PPV EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:17 am

--Put in just before the fight--

As Allie is walking towards madden's locker room, she hears a succsession of loud SNAPS and wild laughter. A small crowd of workers and some minor talent are around the door listening with anticipation. Allie knocks on the door and the crowd scatters in fear of whats behind that door.
madden:" Yeah, yeah, come in."
Allie is hesitant to open the door, but just cracks it open a bit to stick her head in and asks.
Allie:" Madden, can I get a few comments on your match tonight against Cykill?"
Madden begins to cackle loudly as he begins to wrap Bloodlust into a loop and stick it in his inner vest pocket
madden:" Sure, come on in."
Allie:" Tonight you face Cykill again but it's for the Intercontinental Title in a Steel Cage. What do you think your chances are at winning?"
madden:" Are you joking? Tonight I'll finally get the chance to finish what I started last week and leave Cykill laying in a pool of blood in that ring, and there's not a damned thing anyone can do to stop me from that and winning the Intercontinental Title.
Allie:" But last week you had help from Joe Cool to get Cykill in that situation. I don't think you'll get that chance again tonight."
madden:" Hold on right there honey, Joe Cool was just a tool to an end. At any given time I can handle my own affairs, so shut your yap and give me that damned mic."
Madden take the mic and steps in front of the camera and starts to talk directly to Cykill.
madden:" Cykill, tonight I'm going to grind you up like ground chuck against that cage and taking that title and believe me, when I get that belt in my hands, your going to get a surprise from me. A shot right between the eyes with the gold to remind you that you'll always be a loser."
Madden throws the mic at Allie and walks out of the locker room to head for the ring.
Camera fades out

Last edited by Cykill on Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dynamo

The Dynamo

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 7
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 10000-20000

Madden Interview PPV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Interview PPV   Madden Interview PPV EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:30 am

And btw, could you put white . between the lines?
this, but the dot as white

And remove the " thingys and when someone speaks

The Dynamo: Make the name bold
Back to top Go down

Madden Interview PPV
Page 1 of 1