Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angel Interview PPV

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheAngel

TheAngel

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 19
Wrestler Type: Strenght
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

Angel Interview PPV Empty
PostSubject: Angel Interview PPV   Angel Interview PPV EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:46 am

Allie knocks on a locker room door. There is no answer. She knocks again but before she finishes the door swings open and the angel is stood in the doorwat. He gives her a twisted smile.

Allie: a.a..angel I was hoping i could get a word for your match tonight against El Pirinola?

Angel: You? Want a word, from me??

Allie gives an awkward nod in the direction of the angel, the angel starts laughing and she turns away in fear. He stops mid laugh before speaking out.

Angel: Last week, our general manager placed me in a match with big spider bear, it wasn't so much of a match, more of a squash for me yet it appears he will be getting a title shot tonight. Some people i think are more deserving and tonight my anger will be taken out on el pirinola who will certainly not be any better than the competition i have faced so far.

Allie: So are you questioning the actions of the general manager Sommerlund??

The Angel now looks straight into the eyes of Allie.

Angel: I think its convenient that he is the opponent against a guy clearly infurior to me.

The Angel pushes Allie away before slamming his door shut. The camera fades out.
Back to top Go down
TheAngel

TheAngel

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 19
Wrestler Type: Strenght
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

Angel Interview PPV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Interview PPV   Angel Interview PPV EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:47 am

ill sort the colours of people etc when i get a chance
Back to top Go down

Angel Interview PPV
Page 1 of 1