Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cykill Interview PPV

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cykill

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 16
Wrestler Type: Balenced
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

Cykill Interview PPV Empty
PostSubject: Cykill Interview PPV   Cykill Interview PPV EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:36 am

--After the show opens--

Allie the interviewer is standing outside of the locker room where Cykill's name is labelled on the door. She knocks and then enters and see's Cykill lacing up his boot. His bare back to her scarred by maddens whipping a week ago With a quick turn of his head, Cykill notices Allie and quickly finishes tying his boot and stands up,
Allie:" Cykill, can I have a few words from you about your Title fight tonight against your enemy madden?"
Cykill:" Sure. But I have to warn you, I have more than a few words to say on this matter."
Allie bristles at that thought. She takes a deep breath and begins by saying.
Allie:" Well, to start with, do you think you will be able to accomplish beating madden tonight and gaining the Intercontinental Title in a Steel Cage Match after that whipping you got from him a week ago with the help of Joe Cool?"
Cykill:" To begin, madden is going to get the Hell kicked out of him tonight on many levels. You just saw my back. For every scar that's there, I intend to give him back in spades. Just the fact that he needed help to do this is a testament to that no brain buffoon. Battle scars heal, but the memory remains. And baby, this elephant is ready to trounce that moron into a puddle before I'm done."
Allie:" Granted, you two have had a very bloody past, but with the Intercontinental Title on the line, there isn't any room for mistakes."
Cykill:" Allie, If I win that title tonight, guaranteed madden will be even madder, but I really don't give a squat what he thinks. I'll just defend it to each and every comer for it. But everytime madden gets in my face, I'll take even greater pleasure in taunting him and letting him know that he's always going to be second best to me."
With a gleeful look on his face since this interview began, Cykill stands up tall and takes a moment to let his mind wander. Then he begins to focus again and tells Allie.
Cykill:" I felt his Bloodlust and now he'll taste mine. a Steel Cage is a great weapon and where I'm from, it's no different than a Sandpit fight. But in this case, I'll grind his flesh all across that cage and leave him scarred and broken. I want to make it plainly known that he will not win tonight. He will get buried in his own blood before I'll let him walk away with that title "
As Cykill grabs his Vest and gets ready to walk outside the locker room.
Allie:" I think we haven't seen the end of this fight and tonight makes no difference to Cykill. Back to you at the desk."
Camera fades out

Last edited by Cykill on Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Dynamo

The Dynamo

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 7
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 10000-20000

Cykill Interview PPV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cykill Interview PPV   Cykill Interview PPV EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:07 am

To be heard, you're in a title match against madden
in an Intercontinental Title Steel Cage match
Back to top Go down

Cykill Interview PPV
Page 1 of 1