Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demonic Icon's Debut in BWB

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Demonic Icon's Debut in BWB Empty
PostSubject: Demonic Icon's Debut in BWB   Demonic Icon's Debut in BWB EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:59 pm

The lights in the BWB arena Dim

A spot light Hits the Ring

FireWorks on the stage go off

A video hits the titon tron

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/OzYdMSAkGqA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/OzYdMSAkGqA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

As the Video Ends

Demonic Icon Makes His Way to the ring With a mic in hand

Demonic get into the ring and Starts to talk into the mic

Fan's In the Crowd Half Cheer

Demonic Icon: Well Hello BWB Fan's I am the Demonic Icon Not many of you know me yet. But I am the newest Rookie on the roster. I know I am new but I am here to make an impact. I am here to make a name for my self. I will not let anyone get in my way. Now I am not to sure who is best, Suited for My Debut in this Great fed. So I figure I will call out the boss and ask him for a match.

The crowd Cheers

Commentary guy: Who does Demonic Icon Think he is? His first night on the Roster and already making Demands?

Commentary Guy: Well I am impressed so fan he can talk a big game but can he Back it up?

Demonic Icon: Well GM Sommerlund Please grace me with your greatness. Please tell me who is my first Fight is in BWB. I am looking foward to getting my hands dirty and to prove my self. So by all means Let Me know.

The Fans are not sure what to think of the Rookie.

Commentary Guy: Well Will Sommerlund Come out and give this rookie his debut match?

Commentary Guy: We will have to wait and see.

Off Role play

Let me know what you think of my first rp and if there is anything it is missing.

Last edited by Demonic Icon on Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Icon's Debut in BWB   Demonic Icon's Debut in BWB EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:16 am

Bump Any one read this yet? is it ok?
Back to top Go down
Cykill

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 16
Wrestler Type: Balenced
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Icon's Debut in BWB   Demonic Icon's Debut in BWB EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:14 pm

For starters DI, The video can't be used til next season hopefully. The description part of your intro and non-talking parts should all run together and in Italics. Don't seperate all the sentences. Find out what the color codes are for the commentators and use there names. Each commentator has a seperate color that will be uniformly used thru the whole show. All speaking parts will be colored, non-speaking parts will be in Italics. any other questions, feel free to ask me, I'll help you along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Icon's Debut in BWB   Demonic Icon's Debut in BWB Empty

Back to top Go down

Demonic Icon's Debut in BWB
Page 1 of 1