Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

demonic knights set a exampal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arch Stan

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level:
Wrestler Type:
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler):

demonic knights set a exampal Empty
PostSubject: demonic knights set a exampal   demonic knights set a exampal EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:49 am

demonic knights walk out of the back stage and proseeds to the ring dk slides in the ring and damands a mic as the crowd

DvH:shut up SHUT UP! thats better now first andrew hawk if your got a fued with Young gun then you got a fued with demonic knights so ether back up or face the pure power of dominace

the crowd boos louder and louder then they see andrew hawk run out from the crowd and slide in the ring

Andrew hawk:oh so now young gun has a back up squad well so do i

then suddenly Scar runs out to the ring to join andrew hawk

Scar thats right you can,t treat us like dirt we will destroy yo

before scar can finish his sentance dk bash Scar and hawk to a bloody pulp

demonic knights set a exampal Images11

demonic knights set a exampal Images12

before Scar can finish his sentence dk starts bashing scar and andrew hawk and leave them a bloody and unconsious
Back to top Go down
Dorm-Mi-Nance

Dorm-Mi-Nance

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 10
Wrestler Type: Speed
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

PostSubject: Re: demonic knights set a exampal   demonic knights set a exampal EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:44 am

LOL!Young Gun you've repeated the sentence twice..Anyway I'm usually talking,as you can see I like to act as boss and also..DvH is an anti-social..He only talks when he feels like it..but usually he don't..and we threaten other wrestlers by showing the power of DvH,because he is the strongest among us..And I don't usually see anyone just ran up into the ring and try to show how brave they were..It's just playing stupid..They know they are going to die out there.. The furthest they will go is on the ramp of the arena..And wheres my special entrance?LOL!
Back to top Go down
Arch Stan

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level:
Wrestler Type:

PostSubject: Re: demonic knights set a exampal   demonic knights set a exampal EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:29 am

ok? but dk entres together don,t they
Back to top Go down
Dorm-Mi-Nance

Dorm-Mi-Nance

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 10
Wrestler Type: Speed
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

PostSubject: Re: demonic knights set a exampal   demonic knights set a exampal EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:37 am

Yup,just check out DvH's post on DK's Entrance its the actual entrance for DK..That means I'm always the first to enter the ring..LOL!
Back to top Go down
Arch Stan

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level:
Wrestler Type:

PostSubject: Re: demonic knights set a exampal   demonic knights set a exampal EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:40 am

yeah so since you entre first every time the people know woth out me saying
Back to top Go down
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 15
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

PostSubject: Re: demonic knights set a exampal   demonic knights set a exampal EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 2:04 am

Don't Worry Guys I'll Clear this all up Wink I'll colour it in a bit later or summat.

Subject: demonic knights set a exampal Today at 5:49 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Demonic Knights enter to their new familiar entrance and, just like last time Dorm-Mi-Nance enters in a smoke cloud, once again blinding the audience from their presence however DvH and Zambo are missing"

*The Crowd boo on sight of the Demonic Knights*

(Dorm-Mi-Nance): SHUT UP! *Crowd Boo's louder* You filithy CRETINS! *Crowd seems to quiet down a bit but still boo* Thats a bit better, now as you all know, young gun here doesn't have a liking towards Andrew Hawk, and to be honest neither do you really now do you? *Crowd Mermurs* Good people! For that you can witness...*Dorm turns towards the Titantron* OKAY BOYS BRING 'IM OUT!!

"DvH and Zambo appear hoisting Andrew Hawk with them, they get half way down the ramp with him when SCAR runs own and hits Zambo with a strong looking forearm to the back of the head then turns towards DVH and eats a LEGENDARY Vanity's Poison, young gun and Dorm see this and get out the ring to assit in dragging both Andrew and Scar into the ring*

*young gun gets the microphone from Dorm*

(young gun): Wow just when I thought you couldn't get dumber than Andrew Hawk this kid came out *chuckles to himself while Dorm smirks*

"young gun raises Scar's head and slaps him, the crowd boo's wildly"

(young gun): Now I don't feel I have asserted my self among my elite allies so tonight i'll face off with either Andrew Hawk OR Scar and the choice can be....The 'Fans'.

CHOOSE NOW!

"The Fans Chant......*Insert Opponent Here*

*young gun smirks and starts to beat on 'The Opponent' with Zambo and Dorm, DvH however chooses to sit back and watch, then suddenly 'The Unchosen Opponent' lunges at the attacking DK's but DvH catches him off and cracks him with a LEGENDARY Vanity's Poison and the DK's stop attacking and watch him fall down in what seems to be slow-motion*

"Dorm-Mi-Nance gets the mic again and starts to laugh into it while he rummages in his pocket and retrieves a capsule"

(Felix): Oh No.....

"And in a Dust Cloud the DK's make their exit, leaving Scar and Andrew Hawk in a feeble mess"

Okay this could be better, but it doesn't need to be yet, its to the point and puts everybody in the RP over whoch is the point in RP's, to make veryone look good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: demonic knights set a exampal   demonic knights set a exampal Empty

Back to top Go down

demonic knights set a exampal
Page 1 of 1