Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In A Darkened Room

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheAngel

TheAngel

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 19
Wrestler Type: Strenght
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

In A Darkened Room Empty
PostSubject: In A Darkened Room   In A Darkened Room EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:58 am

--A candle burns in the centre of a darkened room--

--A man is hunched over with a hood covering his face making it unclear who it is--

Unknown man: For years I have walked a treacherous path alone, and now I find myself here surrounded by people who once again will never understand me.

--The man stands up and walks towards the corner of the room where he picks up a picture, its a picture of the angel--

--The man pulls back his hood to reveal himself as the angel, the crowd gasps at his hideous face--

The Angel: Nobody understands me, but that doesn't scare me oh far from it I fear nobody here in BWB, in fact, I am the one that needs to be feared. These people have had everything handed to them on a plate, where my life has seen me beaten from pillar to post day in day out until i started fighting back.

--The Angels face is filled with hatred his eyes burning with rage. The crowd are verging on silence as they watch, still shocked at the nature of this human being--

The Angel: My goal in life is one of straight survival, i trust noone, people let you down, believe me you fans here in the arena tonight will be let down by so-called superstars

--He pauses to let his words sink in, the crowd begin to boo--

The Angel: My advice to you is simple, don't get in my way, for if you do, your life will never be the same again.

--The Angel pushes the camera away, the cameraman scurrys away in fear of what the angel may do to him--

Gwildor: What a freak!

Ewok: This man is scary, hes a monster Gwildor I wouldn't go round calling him a freak!

Not sure what colour the announcers should be so left them.
Back to top Go down
King S.K

King S.K

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 6
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 10000-20000

In A Darkened Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: In A Darkened Room   In A Darkened Room EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:09 am

Nice Work
Back to top Go down
madden

madden

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 16
Wrestler Type: Balenced
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 30000-40000

In A Darkened Room Empty
PostSubject: in a darkened room   In A Darkened Room EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:20 am

nice job theangel18
Back to top Go down
Cykill

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 16
Wrestler Type: Balenced
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

In A Darkened Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: In A Darkened Room   In A Darkened Room EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:21 pm

Simply hideous Angel, you and me have to party together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In A Darkened Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: In A Darkened Room   In A Darkened Room Empty

Back to top Go down

In A Darkened Room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Role-Playing :: Old RPs-
Jump to: