Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Night of Riots: BananaJoe's locker room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BananaJoe

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 14
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 30000-40000

Night of Riots: BananaJoe's locker room Empty
PostSubject: Night of Riots: BananaJoe's locker room   Night of Riots: BananaJoe's locker room EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 6:59 am

The camera focuses on Allie who is standing in the locker room of BananaJoe. He is not alone in his room as there is a person in a banana costume sitting next to him, looking rather excited.
Night of Riots: BananaJoe's locker room Banana_Costume

Allie: Hey there BananaJoe. Do you have a moment for us?
BananaJoe: Sure.
Allie: First off, who is this?
Allie is pointing towards the guy in the banana costume.
BananaJoe immediately gets a big grin on his face.

BananaJoe: This is a friend of mine. His name is Dan. He really wanted to be here at Night of Riots and begged me for a ticket, so I told him that he’d have to wear that costume all night and he could come out to the ring with me when I have my match. You obviously see how desperate he was.
Dan jumps infront of the microphone.
Dan: Who cares? I’m at Night of Riots, baby!!
Allie looks surprised yet amused and continues the interview.
Allie: OK. Now to a more serious topic. Earlier tonight we got some huge announcements concerning tonights card. Including your #1 contender match against Jungle Jim. And that match isn’t any kind of match, but an Ultimate Submission match. Can you share your feelings about that?
BananaJoe: Couldn’t have been any better. A few weeks back I showed BWB that I have heavy hands, when I knocked out Deadpool Striker. Tonight I’ll show you guys what I can do with submissions.
Allie: What about maybe getting a shot at the TV title. Any thoughts on that?
BananaJoe: One step at a time, one step at a time.
BananaJoe then lies back on his bench and with a quick wave of his hand signals Allie and her crew to leave his locker room.
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

Night of Riots: BananaJoe's locker room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night of Riots: BananaJoe's locker room   Night of Riots: BananaJoe's locker room EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 6:16 pm

Nice picture. lol
Back to top Go down
https://b-w-b.rpg-board.net

Night of Riots: BananaJoe's locker room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Role-Playing :: Old RPs-
Jump to: