Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rex Looking For A Feud

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rex

Rex Looking For A Feud Empty
PostSubject: Rex Looking For A Feud   Rex Looking For A Feud EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:01 am

Pretty self explanatory. I'd like someone level seven or lower. Someone who RPs a lot and preferably a face, because I'm heel.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 8
Wrestler Type: Speed
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 0-10000

PostSubject: Re: Rex Looking For A Feud   Rex Looking For A Feud EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:40 am

I am within the lvl that your looking for and a face and I can RP if you want to run something let me know what you have for an idea and we can hash it out and see if we can not make it a stellar feud.
Back to top Go down
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Rex Looking For A Feud   Rex Looking For A Feud EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 4:33 am

Alright, we'll try it out. I think there's no more matches this season but we could start this feud next season. Do you have any ideas for it? Will it just be the 'I hate you, you hate me' thing or something more original and/or different? I'm fine with just about anything.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rex Looking For A Feud   Rex Looking For A Feud EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:18 am

The choices we can go for the feud are many. I mean the you hate me because of me doing something better then you or just because you don't like the new kid on the block could work. Course we could also set up something where there is a title tournament or a title opportunity and you get beat by me taking your title shot away from you. Though not sure there is a title that would fit to make that storyline work. Or instead of a title we could take that same concept and make it where something that your promised is taken away from you by me and use that to set up a feud. Those are a few examples given some time till the next season starts we could come up with some more ideas and get at least a basic general plan of what we want and work it from there.
Back to top Go down
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Rex Looking For A Feud   Rex Looking For A Feud EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:12 am

I'm also very new, if you oculdn't tell. Your ideas sound alright, although I was hoping for something more unusual. I can't think of anything specific, but something where these two would both really hate each other. It could still be something more basic, but just develope into something, though. I just also need to know if that's what you want. Do you want to have a long, hardcore, totally insane feud or just something for a few weeks with not much happening? I'm fine with either, but would prefer the first option.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rex Looking For A Feud   Rex Looking For A Feud EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:33 am

I was hoping to make the feud take the whole season if we could. It can get unusual if we start with something small and build towards the climax. Once the ground work is laid out we can flesh it from there, we just need a jumping point how new are you too BWB how many matches have you had since you joined? how much over is your character since you got here? also how new is new?
Back to top Go down
Cykill

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 16
Wrestler Type: Balenced
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

PostSubject: Re: Rex Looking For A Feud   Rex Looking For A Feud EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:19 pm

Phoenix is right about starting the groundwork. Why not start as simply running into each other in the halls, bumping each other like so thats what you can do type stuff and then let it progress, or you can start as friends in the beginning talking in the locker room and then one of you feels slighted and you think it needs to be fixed.
Back to top Go down
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Rex Looking For A Feud   Rex Looking For A Feud EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:17 am

I've had three matches here, all wins. I'm still very new here in BWB. I think I'm doing alright with being a heel. I can be a lot meaner though, if I want to. I attacked the camera man but that's still a somewhat minor thing.

As for the feud itself, I think it's good to start off with something basic, but then do some crazy stuff when it's been going on a bit longer. Maybe we could have it with a basic start, like Cykill was saying. We just meet in the hallway and end up not liking each other, or something like that. Or possibly I attack you after a match. I'm still fine with just about anything to start it off. What would you prefer?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rex Looking For A Feud   Rex Looking For A Feud EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:33 pm

Lets go with a backstage bump meeting we can do the post one of two ways. We can either each post a section to the post or we can get together and work on each of us doing something and then putting both together and making it one post. Let me know which way you want to go and we can kick the feud off during the end of this season and give people something to look forward next season.
Back to top Go down
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Rex Looking For A Feud   Rex Looking For A Feud EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:55 am

This season is already done but we could start working on it early. I wouldn't mind. Maybe we could make a few ideas for the first meeting between Rex and Phoenix Kid and see which one we like most. Or if we like more than one we take all the good things from each one and make something a little different. I'm still not totally sure about why Rex is a heel, as in what in his past made him that way. I'm thinking of possibly having him have a good reason for being heel, but of course, being bad just because he is, is also fine. It's probably also easier to do. I'll go with the second one for now, but maybe add in some other stuff later on. For now though, either me or you can put something in the RP section, and then we have Rex and Phoenix Kid get into a big fight. I can start it if you want, but I have no problem if you want to.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rex Looking For A Feud   Rex Looking For A Feud EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:14 am

ok tell you what then Rex I will start the back stage post with a interview and then after I make the post you reply to the post I will try to feed you some ideas in the post so that when you make the post you have somethings to go off to add to your heel persona. Or just to use in order to give us a jumping point to use when the next season starts.
Back to top Go down
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Rex Looking For A Feud   Rex Looking For A Feud EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:17 am

Alright, you post an interview and I'll reply with some type of heel thing. Just one thing, what time zone are you in? If I know then I can better judge when I should be here to work on the feud. I'm eastern North America. It's close to 5:20 PM here.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rex Looking For A Feud   Rex Looking For A Feud EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:51 am

I run of central time as I am stationed in Missouri for the next 3 days then I get stationed back home in Alabama so I run Central time an hour behind you.

Actually I was thinking while getting ready to make the post why don't you just in your post reply come out of no where and ambush me beat me up real bad and have me get a little bit of action before you get the upper hand and hit one of your finishers on me. Then talk about how you are going to be the top dog and no one is going to take your spotlight because it is your time to shine, Talk a little bit about how it is stupid that I would want to trust the fans and make friends with them when they do nothing but turn your back on you and hate you and a bunch of other things.

Talk about also how you are going to be the one to show the fans what a real superstar is with out there help and that no one is going to stand in your way as you climb to the top to win the championship of BWB. Continue to make comments about the fans and have them boo you and then end the thread with you walking off as you push the cameraman out of the way as the paramedics come to tend to me.
Back to top Go down
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Rex Looking For A Feud   Rex Looking For A Feud EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:25 am

It's good that we're in a similar time zone. Also, with how you described all that stuff, you might not be a bad heel. Maybe if in the rivalry Rex and Phoenix Kid end up respecting each other you can turn heel. Just an idea.

Anyway, if you post an interview I'll reply. I'll do some type of heel attack.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rex Looking For A Feud   Rex Looking For A Feud EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:35 am

LOL well I have been RPing for over 20 years and as for wrestling RP I have been doing that for quite few number of years. Plus I have watched wrestling since the late 70s to now following AWA WCW WWE/F New Japan Pro Wrestling to name a few. I have also analyzed wrestling heels and faces and looked at as a heel what works and is successful and what just really blows chunks and could have been presented a different way. On the flip side I have watched Faces work and seen what they did that got the fans into there character. I have been a heel on many occasions so being Heelish is nothing new to me LOL.

It is possible that somewhere down the road I could turn heel and we could work together but for the moment we will focus on the current and that is getting our feud started so that if there were real fans they would be interested in seeing what will happen next. Also once we start the feud I was looking at any matches that we do you always get a cheap win and then I will get a surprise win and you can beat me down after the win. Throw in some interviews and backstage skits and then when the feud is going to be ended we can use a special match that can cap the feud and hopefully leave people enjoying it and wanting to see more.
Back to top Go down
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Rex Looking For A Feud   Rex Looking For A Feud EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:14 am

Sounds good. Also, it's good to be working with someone with so much experience. I've been RPing for a few years now, some wrestling. I had a break for a while so I'm not at my absolute best. I've also been a bit busier than usual, but I definitely come enough to have a feud. Anyway, I'll reply to your RP soon.
Back to top Go down
Arcticterror

Arcticterror

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 14
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 30000-40000

PostSubject: Re: Rex Looking For A Feud   Rex Looking For A Feud EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:36 pm

You two have had the first serious conversation I've ever seen on this forum, so I must stop you

Monkey Erection
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

PostSubject: Re: Rex Looking For A Feud   Rex Looking For A Feud EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:49 pm

LMAO

They even went a whole page!!
Back to top Go down
https://b-w-b.rpg-board.net
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Rex Looking For A Feud   Rex Looking For A Feud EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:35 am

We made history.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rex Looking For A Feud   Rex Looking For A Feud EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:57 am

LOL guess we just had a lot to hash out to get the feud started. As long as it isn't circled, highlighted, and starred I guess we did ok then LOL. Though I didn't think we actually made it a whole page in working out the feud idea and what the end goal was. So Rex I guess Props to both of us for making history on this board LOL lets hope that this history making event turns into a great feud that will stick in peoples minds.
Back to top Go down
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Rex Looking For A Feud   Rex Looking For A Feud EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:42 am

It will be one of the greatest feuds in BWB history, I hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rex Looking For A Feud   Rex Looking For A Feud Empty

Back to top Go down

Rex Looking For A Feud
Page 1 of 1