Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new rivalry?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Antary

Antary

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

The new rivalry? Empty
PostSubject: The new rivalry?   The new rivalry? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:23 pm

Antary`s song and fireworks activate, as he runs from turnbuckle to turnbuckle, holding his arms up, screaming:
Antary: I WON! I WON! I WO-O-O-N! YEAH, BABE, YOU HEARD IT!
Antary runs to referee, who gives him King of the Backyard title belt . Kissing the belt, he jumps at the top turnbuckle and shows the belt to everyone.
Antary: Finally! It`s all mine, now! I AM KING OF THE BACKYARD!
After he says the last sentence, many pyrotechnics repeatedly activate at corners of the ring, pretty close to Antary, but he`ve ignored that.
Antary: Thanks to all of you! This title is now mine because of all of you out there!
Crowd starts to loudly scream, but you could still hear boo`s from some places because of that incident with Young Gun, who is doubtly to return to Wrestling.
Antary: I will do whatever it takes to defend this title. It`s the most important thing for me now. And I`m counting on yours help, too!Antary: Thank you ALL!
Antary rolls from the ring but gets interrupted.

*Felix, interfere*
Back to top Go down
Jinters

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 9
Wrestler Type: Balenced
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 10000-20000

The new rivalry? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new rivalry?   The new rivalry? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:32 pm

As Antray walks from the ring.He thought it was Felix, but NO. It's Mr. Jinters. He holds a mic. He claps his hands in Antray's direction.

MJ: Well done, Let me say that again. WELL DONE.(saying it louder). I never thought you could do it, but...You did fight against Johnny, what do you expect. His to concern about his looks and foxy girl...friend.

Crowd starts to boo
Mr.Jinter walks up and down

MJ: What was it you just said.

MJ looks up and thinks.

MJ: Oh yes. "I will do whatever it takes to defend this title."

Crowd still boos for MJ

MJ: I see we have a PPV coming up soon.

MJ points to Antray

MJ: You

MJ points to himself

MJ: And ME for that Belt... Are you up for it?

*Reply Antray*
Back to top Go down
Antary

Antary

Wrestler Sheet

The new rivalry? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new rivalry?   The new rivalry? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:50 pm

*Note: Antary*

Antary smiles and gets the microphone out of Jinters hand, since he gave his to trainer who already left.
Antary: And WHY exactly should I waste time on YOU? I`m sure you`re not the only one who`s up to face me for this title.
Holding the smile at his face, he puts the microphone nearly into Jinters mouth and when the interferer opened his mouth and was about to talk, Antary takes it out.
Antary: No-no-no. I know what you`re going to say now. Blah-blah-blah, you need to defend this title, blah-blah-blah or else you`ll be stripped off it, blah-blah-blah. Out of maybe 10 people I need to chose one. If you don`t understand that, you`re dumb. Have something to say?
Antary puts the mic in Jinters face again, who was about to respond, but Antary have taken it out again.
Antary: And you won`t make me affraid with Sommerlund. He understands that there can only be one competitor. Now move out of the way.
Antary hits Mr. Jinters in the ear with the microphone and it makes a loud sound. The champion then starts walking out of the ring.
Back to top Go down
Jinters

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 9
Wrestler Type: Balenced
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 10000-20000

The new rivalry? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new rivalry?   The new rivalry? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:08 am

MJ still dizzy from the hit to ear, recovers. As Antary walks from the ring MJ hits him from the back. Antary falls to the floor. MJ bends down to Antray, look him in the face.

MJ: You haven't heard the last from me.

MJ walks away. Antary still laying on the floor

*Continue*
Back to top Go down
Antary

Antary

Wrestler Sheet

The new rivalry? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new rivalry?   The new rivalry? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:36 am

Antary slowly gets up, still thinking on what the heck just happened and notices Jinters walking away. Antary gets up and grabs his title belt that fell off after the strike from behind.
Antary: Oh, you want it?
Champion runs towards Jinters and smacks his head from behind with the title belt. MJ falls and Antary hits 2 more times in the same spot. He then laughs into Jinters face.
Antary: If you can`t STAND it, how do you want to HOLD it?
Laughing, he leaves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The new rivalry? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new rivalry?   The new rivalry? Empty

Back to top Go down

The new rivalry?
Page 1 of 1