Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zambo -vs- Jungle Jim - Frontier - 29 SEP 09

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

Zambo -vs- Jungle Jim - Frontier - 29 SEP 09 Empty
PostSubject: Zambo -vs- Jungle Jim - Frontier - 29 SEP 09   Zambo -vs- Jungle Jim - Frontier - 29 SEP 09 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:24 pm

The camera comes into focus we can see that we are in the Jungle Lounge ... the private dressing room of that exotic wrestler known as Jungle Jim. An unknown wrestler can be seen with his back to the camera. As the camera pans out to the side, the figure takes the towel he had draped over his shoulder and pulls it over his head to protect his identity. Jungle Jim is speaking to the mystery wrestler ...
Jungle Jim : thanks brother for grabbing my back tonite against Zambo ... you just know that the Knights are going to show up ...
mystery wrestler : they always do ... when one shows they all show ...
The stranger makes his way off camera and disappears out of view. Meanwhile Jungle Jim sits on the bench and begins to shake his head ...
Jungle Jim : What did I get myself into this time ???
~~~~~~~~~~

OOC : I really don't have anyone to play the "mystery wrestler" so I don't think he will show ... if he does, he just stands there and watches me get beat by Zambo ... maybe DK has paid him to turn a blind eye to the match or maybe they promise him that he'll be part of DK, only to back-stab him ... any one want to be part of the show ????

post your RP here ...
Back to top Go down
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 15
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

PostSubject: Re: Zambo -vs- Jungle Jim - Frontier - 29 SEP 09   Zambo -vs- Jungle Jim - Frontier - 29 SEP 09 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:24 am

Obviously, Zambo being a Tag Champ now, he will come down, I however will lurk backstage with young gun for 'AoW' so that storyline starts to really kick in, we can attack some random people while we are there. (Please Respond if you don't mind being a 'Random Perosn')
Back to top Go down
Dorm-Mi-Nance

Dorm-Mi-Nance

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 10
Wrestler Type: Speed

PostSubject: Re: Zambo -vs- Jungle Jim - Frontier - 29 SEP 09   Zambo -vs- Jungle Jim - Frontier - 29 SEP 09 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:09 am

Oooh-oooh!i know someone new to this fed..The mystery man should be Hulcky Hogan..Why you think about that?My idea to bring him in..
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

PostSubject: Re: Zambo -vs- Jungle Jim - Frontier - 29 SEP 09   Zambo -vs- Jungle Jim - Frontier - 29 SEP 09 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:22 am

Hulcky is involved with Hunchback, in his challenge.
Back to top Go down
https://b-w-b.rpg-board.net
Dorm-Mi-Nance

Dorm-Mi-Nance

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 10
Wrestler Type: Speed

PostSubject: Re: Zambo -vs- Jungle Jim - Frontier - 29 SEP 09   Zambo -vs- Jungle Jim - Frontier - 29 SEP 09 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:25 am

Hmmm..how about DK assign him an assignment..The assignment is to beat someone in a match and he fought well..so he is in..
Back to top Go down
Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11

PostSubject: Re: Zambo -vs- Jungle Jim - Frontier - 29 SEP 09   Zambo -vs- Jungle Jim - Frontier - 29 SEP 09 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:14 am

I was also thinking along the same lines as DVH (kinda) that the reason my "protection" didn't show was that he got jumped backstage by DK (they might have seen him leave the Lounge)

but I would also like to note here ... that the AoW is not "officially" ... repeat NOT ... a part of BWB yet ...

we have to build up the "nastiness" of DK first before a "hero" can emerge

so ... no mention of AoW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zambo -vs- Jungle Jim - Frontier - 29 SEP 09   Zambo -vs- Jungle Jim - Frontier - 29 SEP 09 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zambo -vs- Jungle Jim - Frontier - 29 SEP 09
Page 1 of 1