Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interview on DVH...Night of Riots PPV, before Steel Cage Match against Midian

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 15
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

Interview on DVH...Night of Riots PPV, before Steel Cage Match against Midian Empty
PostSubject: Interview on DVH...Night of Riots PPV, before Steel Cage Match against Midian   Interview on DVH...Night of Riots PPV, before Steel Cage Match against Midian EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:09 pm

"The Camara fades to the back where Allie is found with a lonely Dysurh Von Hawkhem with a mic in her hand

(Allie): Im here with DvH just before his Steel Cage Match with our TeleVision Title Champion Midian! *Allie turns to DvH*
So Dysurh are you ready?

*DvH just nods*

(Allie):Ermm okay? Whats your strategy tonight then?

*Dysurh just starts to laugh and looks at her*
(Dysurh Von Hawkhem): Allie *chuckle* you are a RIOT! Just like this show tonight...*Crowd Chants 'BWB NoR!' * And to be honest you look mighty fine too.....*DvH starts to drool as Allie starts to get inpatient, she snaps her fingers and DVH comes back up from his daydeam* eh-hem ermm...anyway, its a Cage Match Allie...that mean theres no strategy...only pain, I will get Midian tonight, he ignored our freindly advise to join the DK's and help out young gun, who is pretty fricken' useless if thats staying between you and me... *DvH scans behind him* ...anyway enough about me how about me and you...er..talk some more about another subject, like the one where you and me hook up?

"Allie drops the mic and runs away"

(Dysurh Von Hawkhem):DAMN!

"Dorm-Mi-Nance walks out from the side and starts to laugh at Dysurh Von Hawkhem as the camara fades to black"

:SHUT UP DORM!
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17

Interview on DVH...Night of Riots PPV, before Steel Cage Match against Midian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview on DVH...Night of Riots PPV, before Steel Cage Match against Midian   Interview on DVH...Night of Riots PPV, before Steel Cage Match against Midian EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:16 am

lol Awesome RP.
Back to top Go down
https://b-w-b.rpg-board.net
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Interview on DVH...Night of Riots PPV, before Steel Cage Match against Midian   Interview on DVH...Night of Riots PPV, before Steel Cage Match against Midian EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:40 am

Wow thanks Derrick thats made me really happy...cheers
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17

PostSubject: Re: Interview on DVH...Night of Riots PPV, before Steel Cage Match against Midian   Interview on DVH...Night of Riots PPV, before Steel Cage Match against Midian EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:03 pm

I meant the part where you tried to hook up with Allie XD
Not the RP in general XD
I may be kidding... Maybe not Wink
Back to top Go down
https://b-w-b.rpg-board.net
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Interview on DVH...Night of Riots PPV, before Steel Cage Match against Midian   Interview on DVH...Night of Riots PPV, before Steel Cage Match against Midian EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:53 pm

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview on DVH...Night of Riots PPV, before Steel Cage Match against Midian   Interview on DVH...Night of Riots PPV, before Steel Cage Match against Midian Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview on DVH...Night of Riots PPV, before Steel Cage Match against Midian
Page 1 of 1