Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunchback's open Challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunchback

Hunchback

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 8
Wrestler Type: Balenced
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 10000-20000

Hunchback's open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Hunchback's open Challenge   Hunchback's open Challenge EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:16 pm

The lights in the arena go dim and the guitars of "Blind" by Korn can be heard. When the "Aaaaarrrre yoouuu reaaaadyyyyy?" part comes Hunchback comes out of the gate, preceded by four druids wearing robes and carrying torches. He walks slowly to the ring and climbs it. The lights go bright again and he starts talking in his light eastern accent.

Hunchback: Good evening fans. Lately i have been rather busy with training and other things and haven't seen a lot of action. And since my boss seems to be busy too, and can't find me anything interesting to do, i decided to take things into my own hands a bit and find me some entertainment.

Hunchback walks around the ring a while...

Hunchback: So, i am hereby making an open challenge to everyone interested, to face me in a One Fall match! And to make things a bit more interesting i will throw 1000 fantas in and so will everyone interested in joining. Winner gets 2000, losers go home for the night.

Hunchback goes down to the commentators table and puts a grand of fantas in a jar.

Hunchback: There, my entrance part.
If anyone's interested... come out and play!

"Blind" plays again, while Hunchback stands in the middle of ring, waiting...

"Aaaaarrrre yoouuu reaaaadyyyyy?"

OOC: I am lvl 8 wrestler with 99 stats... if you accept, try not to be 15 levels above me Razz

Last edited by Hunchback on Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hunchback's LMS Challenge   Hunchback's open Challenge EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:50 pm

Commentrator 1 : Really interesting challenge from Hunchback

Commentrator 2: Yeah, open challenge to anyone back in the locker room.

Suddenly shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena. Entire arena erupts at the same time. Lights goes off while balaji enters the ring preceded by four druids

Balaji Picks up the mike stands face to face eye to eye

Balaji : You will see the hell "RIGHT NOW"

Hunchback slaps Balaji without any respect

Sommerland music hits the arena

Last edited by balaji on Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

PostSubject: Re: Hunchback's open Challenge   Hunchback's open Challenge EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:10 pm

"Boom Boom Pow" hits on the PA System and Sommerlund makes his way to the ring. He enters the ring and requests for a microphone
Sommerlund: Wow, Hunchback... Three grand? Huh. I may as well compete with you myself!
The crowd erupts and Sommerlund grins widely
Sommerlund: Nah. I'll pass. However, I want to make a proposition for you... Are you very confident that you're an excellent superstar in BWB? Well, no, don't answer that. I already know the answer, and I'm betting my three grand that it's a yes. Well, anyway. The deal is... Starting from next season...
Sommerlund pauses for a moment, allowing suspense to build up. He smiles for a moment and then begins to speak again
Sommerlund: How about starting from next season, you have this "open challenge" of yours every now and then? Say... Three or more times in a season? Now, the winner must of course get something! It should be more exciting! Well, I'm offering you two choices, Hunchback.
He lifts up two fingers and slowly moves it in a circle
Sommerlund: Yes... Two! Either... The winner gets the loser's pay check, or the winner gets to boss the loser around for the rest of the night! You could torture the other, and even make him do your daily chores for you! So, what do you say?
Sommerlund extends his hand towards Hunchback, waiting for his final decision
Back to top Go down
https://b-w-b.rpg-board.net
Hunchback

Hunchback

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunchback's open Challenge   Hunchback's open Challenge EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:27 pm

Hunchback: How about, the winner gets to chose his prize? As in, from one of the two options you mentioned?

OOC: Is there actually a way to transfer money in this game? Also, i was betting 1k and so was supposed to be for everyone participating, so the end sum makes up to 3k... thus i said "the winner gets 3000". But you throwing in 3k more is cool, since you are the boss and rich etc.
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunchback's open Challenge   Hunchback's open Challenge EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:29 pm

Sommerlund nods
Sommerlund: Great idea, Hunchback. So I'm guessing that you're up for this challenge? Well then, just shake my hand and it's a done deal.
He continues waiting for Hunchback as he is smiling

OORP: No, there isn't. This is all just kayfabe. And I don't have LMS. So do you mind changing it to One Fall?
Back to top Go down
Hunchback

Hunchback

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunchback's open Challenge   Hunchback's open Challenge EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:33 pm

Hunchback: Fine, it's a deal! Now who else is joining?

OOC: I don't have 3way (1v1v1) match so someone who has it has to challenge for it to work, hmm... ?
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunchback's open Challenge   Hunchback's open Challenge EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:37 pm

It can only be one fall, Hunchback... So anyway, the continuation.

Sommerlund shakes Hunchback's hand and suddenly notices that Balaji is still standing in the ring, observing them
Sommerlund: Ah, yes... Balaji... So, Hunchback. I see that you're prepared in ring gear... Good...
Sommerlund starts nodding slowly again
Sommerlund: Well, good that you are. Balaji too. Because, Hunchback, your first open challenge is against Balaji, and it's starting right now!!!
He drops the microphone and exits the ring, heading backstage
Back to top Go down
Hunchback

Hunchback

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunchback's open Challenge   Hunchback's open Challenge EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:42 pm

Hunchback: Excellent! - says Hunchback and smirks at Balaji.

He then goes to one corner of the ring, while waiting for a referee to join him and Balaji

Last edited by Hunchback on Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunchback's open Challenge   Hunchback's open Challenge EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:46 pm

All right, this will be used first show next season. Great job with the RP and thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hunchback

Hunchback

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunchback's open Challenge   Hunchback's open Challenge EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:02 pm

I guess after the match Sommer will have to come to the ring and have the winner decide the prize.

In case i win:

*insert Sommer appearance here*

Hunchback pants out loud, catching up his breath.

Hunchback: Damn, this was some good fighting!

*cough*

Hunchback: Ok, so i have to chose a prize now, eh? Money or humiliation... Hmmm...

The crowd goes quiet, waiting in suspense.

*insert commentators remarks here*

Hunchback: Well, i chose to boss Balaji around! - says Hunchback and snickers. The crowd goes crazy!

When the fans calm down Sommer speaks up

*insert Sommer comment here*

Hunchback: Ok, i won't be nasty, after all we are colleagues. I will ask only one thing from Balaji...

Hunchback turns to Balaji

Hunchback: Go fetch me that jar of cash from the commentators table and you are free to go home!

Hunchback drops the microphone and leans on one of the turnbuckles, laughing and waiting for Balaji to execute his order.

*insert commentators remarks about Hunchback's wit and how it's "by the rules" here*
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunchback's open Challenge   Hunchback's open Challenge EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:05 pm

Haha, I like the way you put *Insert [thing] here* xP
Back to top Go down
Hunchback

Hunchback

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunchback's open Challenge   Hunchback's open Challenge EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:07 pm

Ye, i won't be doing everyone else's job Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hunchback's open Challenge   Hunchback's open Challenge EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:14 am

BALAJI WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS HUNCHBACK !!!!

Glittering light rays from Balaji's eyes penetrates Hunchback.

Balaji pick up the mike.

Balaji : You have crossed the path of beast. Eventually the reward will be.....

Entire crowd erupts & chants "Humiliation"

Balaji : Are you ready now for "LAST MAN STANDING". You wont be left free till you surrender yourself to evil.

Commentator1: He is challenging him for LMS match

Balaji drops the mike and grabs a sledgehammer from under the ring.

Commentator2 : Oh God! Somebody save him.

Balaji destroys Hunchback.

Balaji : The sad thing is you wont be able to stand to play LAST MAN STANDING match.
Back to top Go down
Hunchback

Hunchback

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunchback's open Challenge   Hunchback's open Challenge EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:49 pm

that's in case you win?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hunchback's open Challenge   Hunchback's open Challenge EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:32 pm

Of course.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunchback's open Challenge   Hunchback's open Challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunchback's open Challenge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Role-Playing :: Old RPs-
Jump to: