Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where is my next opponent coming from?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cykill

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 16
Wrestler Type: Balenced
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

Where is my next opponent coming from? Empty
PostSubject: Where is my next opponent coming from?   Where is my next opponent coming from? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:22 pm

Hey Bossman, You have to get a summary card up after each show this way we can all write up those dynamite RP's your expecting. Even if you have to write at the bottom of the card that it's subject to change. The more time we have studying our opponents can make the RP's over the top after they are worked out. This last minute stuff just don't cut it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is my next opponent coming from?   Where is my next opponent coming from? EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:58 am

I like that, I'm only thinking pre-promo cards wise tho, no match endings.
Back to top Go down
The Dynamo

The Dynamo

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 7
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 10000-20000

PostSubject: Re: Where is my next opponent coming from?   Where is my next opponent coming from? EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:25 am

The matches should be up at least 3 days before the show is confired to have time to do it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is my next opponent coming from?   Where is my next opponent coming from? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is my next opponent coming from?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Complaints-
Jump to: