Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Spider Bear and The Angel Feud

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Spider Bear

Big Spider Bear and The Angel Feud Empty
PostSubject: Big Spider Bear and The Angel Feud   Big Spider Bear and The Angel Feud EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:30 am

Big Spider Bear enters the BWB locker room. He stays still for a moment and takes a deep breathe of air. This is a new begining for him.

-Ah.. where is The Boss? I want to talk with him. I want a shot at the title.

A few start to laugh.. but one of them was laughing out loud and that made Big Spider Bear mad.

-Hey, who are you?!
-Im.. The Angel.

PS: Angel waiting for ur answer now.. sorry if it ain`t the most succesfull rp.
Back to top Go down
TheAngel

TheAngel

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 19
Wrestler Type: Strenght
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

Big Spider Bear and The Angel Feud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Spider Bear and The Angel Feud   Big Spider Bear and The Angel Feud EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:27 am

If you change it to:

Big Spider Bear enters into one of the locker rooms backstage, he stays still for a moment and takes a deep breathe of air. He notices The Angel sat in the corner.

Big Spider Bear: Ah.. where is The Boss? I want to talk with him. I want a shot at the title.

The man looks over at him and starts to laugh.

Big Spider Bear: Hey, who are you?!

The Angel stands up and walks over towards this newcomer. He stands staring him up and down.

Angel: Who in the world do you think you are coming into MY locker room?? You want to know who I am? I've just become your worst nightmare, now you listen to me... you turn around and walk out of here and I will consider forgiving you for this mistake. If you don't, I'll meet you in the ring tonight to dispose of you myself.

Big Spider Bear and The Angel are stood toe to toe, eyeballing one another. Neither give way until the angel pulls back

Angel: That's the way you wanna play it then fine, i'll see you in the ring.
Back to top Go down

Big Spider Bear and The Angel Feud
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds Feud Ideas-
Jump to: