Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bloodlust on my mind!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sirius

Sirius

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 13
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 30000-40000

Bloodlust on my mind! Empty
PostSubject: Bloodlust on my mind!   Bloodlust on my mind! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:10 pm

a loud drum roll is playing...
a red carpet is laid on the ramp from under the backyard-tron
Sirius makes his way to the ring
walking to the ring in a long leather jacket...
two pyrotechnics red and blue, explode at each corner of the ring...
Sirius takes the mic and raises his hand to silence the crowd.

Sirius: SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO THE FORGOTTEN ONE!
crowd boos
Sirius: Too many times have the people in BWB forgotten about Sirius, for I am the reason we are all here today... but I have been the one to take a break from competing tonight, as my constant disputes about the sub-standard quality of referees has meant that the trust factor I need to have, just does not exist right now... I confess that to perform at my best, I cannot have corrupt officials ruining my main event status... CHANGES are coming... YOU THINK YOU HAVE SEEN THE LAST OF ME? no way... I am the invincible man of BWB... you will never understand my plan or the future... I will be a future KING OF BWB.... that is if you don't already consider SIRIUS BEING THE ONLY REASON, THE ULTIMATE REASON, why you tune into BWB every single week! BE AFRAID OF SIRIUS! HE IS COMING FOR YOUR BLOOD!
Sirius drops the mic and walks out through the crowd, yelling at all the fans on the way out.[/color]
Back to top Go down
ratulsatz

ratulsatz

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17
Wrestler Type: Balenced
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlust on my mind!   Bloodlust on my mind! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:58 pm

And as Sirius walks out of the ring

[GRIMMJOW TITANTRON]

Sirius is stunned and slowly moves away from the entrance ramp

Grimmjow Jeagerjaques comes out of the ring with a microphone and is accompanied by Ulquiorra Cifer

Grimmjow : The Forgotten One?? Because of you we BwB superstars are in this position?? You see Sirius, these fans have not forgotten about you. They haven't forgotten about me or any of the superstars backstage. The reason they remember you so well is because you were a victim of the Desgarron

Some of the crowd cheer for Grimmjow while others boo at him

Ulquiorra takes the microphone from Grimmjow

Ulquiorra : Sirius, people will remember when you become a champion or when you are humiliated or when ... hmmm

Grimmjow : When you speak too much

The crowd laughs a bit and stop

Grimmjow : No one will forget. So fans of BwB, he won't take your blood 'cause he can't

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can decide to attack me but you have to put a part where i beat u up coz Ulquiorra is wit me ... or you decide to walk away
Back to top Go down
Sirius

Sirius

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 13
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 30000-40000

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlust on my mind!   Bloodlust on my mind! EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:18 pm

Dude... repost this... my RP got in the PPV...

If you call me out with a similar RP I could walk out with AATO members etc...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlust on my mind!   Bloodlust on my mind! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodlust on my mind!
Page 1 of 1