Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jumping Ship? (BloodLust 10/24/09)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Infiniti

Infiniti

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

Jumping Ship? (BloodLust 10/24/09) Empty
PostSubject: Jumping Ship? (BloodLust 10/24/09)   Jumping Ship? (BloodLust 10/24/09) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:30 am

Voltzandre is shown backstage playing his guitar on a stool.
Infiniti walks towards him with his guitar strapped to his back.
Voltzandre stops playing.

Infiniti: You're pretty decent Volt. Can't be Mr. Nonstop Hardrock though. I am the true Demonic Knight.
Voltzandre: Yeah, yada yada. You're Infiniti, you're forever. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE. Dang...You're like that new Ed guy. You have a name bigger than Jay-Z's lips. Even though you could just be called Infiniti. But back to the point, You may be Mr. Nonstop Hardrock, but Nonstop means nothing. It's quality that matters. And I'm the best at it.
Infiniti: Oh really now? How about one day we put on a show. And see who the fans think are better. We could play as an opener for a show one day.
Voltzandre: Ok...sure. But how about this. Since we both like to rock out, why don't you and I be...allies... sorta like teammates.
Infiniti: Teammates? I'm with the Knights anyway.
Voltzandre: Yes, teammates. And I use that word loosely. And who cares about the Knights. They still hold championship gold, but they haven't accomplished much lately. You guys have been losing. And winning matches that you cheat in. In fact, you are one of the only ones in the group to not have a match tonight. Tonight should be when they showcase their new member. But you obviously don't matter.
Infiniti puts his guitar away and then glares at Volt.

Infiniti: Well....? You have a point. You're right about the Knights...
Voltzandre: Ofcourse I'm right. I am Volt freakin' Zandre.
Infiniti: Whatever dude. I don't care if Volt was freakin' lightning. But I think about that offer. But whether I'm with the Knights or not, I will always be the true Demonic Knight.
Voltzandre: Yeah, Yeah, and the Nonstop Hardrock Infiniti that is forever and never ends. Sure whatever. The Knights might not be happy, but if they have a problem, we'll rock em out.
Infiniti: That was so not corny, but ummm ok. I'll think about it, and we'll see how things work out.
The two shakes hands and soon go their seperate ways.

Voltzandre:
His Hardrock may be nonstop, but that's probably because he's a bag of bones. But his humor surely isn't nonstop...It obviously never started or he woulda laughed at that rock joke. What a loser...
Infiniti
hears him and looks back.
Infiniti:
What was that?
Voltzandre:
Oh! I was just wondering if you were gonna be yourself for Halloween.
Infiniti:
Is that an insult?
Voltzandre:
*mumbles* No, it was an outsult idiot..
Infiniti:
WHAT?
Voltzandre:
Ummm... I said watch how you play that guitar. We wouldn't want you getting athritis in those bones of yours. You seem pretty vulnerable for some reason.
The screen fades as Infiniti is shown chasing Volt through the building.
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

Jumping Ship? (BloodLust 10/24/09) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jumping Ship? (BloodLust 10/24/09)   Jumping Ship? (BloodLust 10/24/09) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:45 pm

lol Nice ^^
Back to top Go down
https://b-w-b.rpg-board.net

Jumping Ship? (BloodLust 10/24/09)
Page 1 of 1