Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm srorry sommer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doryan Gray

Doryan Gray

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Resistance
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

I'm srorry sommer Empty
PostSubject: I'm srorry sommer   I'm srorry sommer EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:21 am

due to issues of personal nature (my parets and girlfriend are pissed at me, have to finish my thesis, starting a new job on monday) i'm quitting this game, I was hoping my brother will continue using this account which he will, however he probably doing a restart as i'm writing this...
so, thanks to sommer for the opportunity, to infiniti or ace for the tag - i know i haven't been but i had fun, and i hope to come back as soon as i can...
see ya...
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

I'm srorry sommer Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm srorry sommer   I'm srorry sommer EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:42 pm

Crap. This sucks. Well Doryan... I loved your RPs, and enjoyed having you around so much.
I really hope to see you again sometime soon, and wish you all the best in future endeavors.
Back to top Go down
https://b-w-b.rpg-board.net

I'm srorry sommer
Page 1 of 1