Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Austin and Tank Feud Storyline

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunkhouse Joker

Bunkhouse Joker

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 10
Wrestler Type: Balenced
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

Austin and Tank Feud Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Austin and Tank Feud Storyline   Austin and Tank Feud Storyline EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:05 am

Tank and Austin are lets say Tag Team called: The Two Man Dead Ride we get into a mini feud with another tag team in a hell in a cell match but when Tank comes the finish the opponent of with a steel chair he accidentally hits Austin and put Austin on the self.
After 2 months of "suspected head" injury's Austin returns with Tank they come to the ring and do a segment when Tank address the crowd Austin (turns heel) catching Tank off-guard hits the Austin Snapper on Tank then Austin gets a steel chair from under the ring and starts bashing Tank.

The next show we have Austin makes he's way to the ring saying why with did what he did to Tank then Tank's music plays Tank comes from the security barrier he goes into the ring going to hit the Texas Boot but Austin Notices and hits the Austin Snapper on Tank from under the ring Austin grabs a sledgehammer and drills it into Tank head leaving him a crimson mask.

The feud goes on but it's Tank time to have a input
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Austin and Tank Feud Storyline   Austin and Tank Feud Storyline EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:10 am

im cool with it but it might change a bit
Back to top Go down
Bunkhouse Joker

Bunkhouse Joker

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Austin and Tank Feud Storyline   Austin and Tank Feud Storyline EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:11 am

ok change it as much as you want
Back to top Go down
Bunkhouse Joker

Bunkhouse Joker

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: tank's idea   Austin and Tank Feud Storyline EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:01 am

so kinda startup as a tag team and work our way up to a "DX" status then because we have a being in a hell in a cell match with another tag team when you came to hit the opponent with a steel chair you accidentally he me in the head and you put me on the self. The after a 2months with I return I do a entrance with you we come out normally do are normal thing then when i catch you off guard i hit you with the Austin Snapper (my finisher) then i get a steel chair from under the ring and hit you with it, Then I leave.

The next show we have i come you saying why i did this to you and then your music plays you come from the ring barrier with and try to use your finsher on me but a notice and hit the Austin Snapper and then get a sledgehammer and drill in into your head.

now it your time to add more onto storyline.

This cant have anything to do with the wwe ok but the DX idea is ok, plus the sledge hammer is my thing

Here how we do it

The we are in a tag team we stay pretty tigh for about 5 shows then one if they have tag titles we win them theni get a singles title shot and with your help win the singles title, tension starts between us the durning a tag title match you sqrew me over with an Austin snapper then we lose

Next time during my singles title defense you inter fere causing me to lose

thats good

so can you change it on the feud but the injury thing is kool to but instead of you hving an injury lets have you give me like a broken arm that you cause in my title match and some thing that requires surgery rite

my then afther u come back from surgery we go a have a 3 stages of hell macth then after the macth. then at ur next title macth comes you about to lose then i come out interfure with ur opponent while the ref is not looking you with the title a we reunite the Two Man Death Ride

wait man lets dont interfer unless someone interferes with me and when I ask you why you helped me win you try to reform the tag team but what you really want is my title Then you then we fight together on a trusting basis then whrn we are competeing for the tag titles you sqrew me over again the next show you explain you did it for my title at this point it is like 1 week before our PPV And I say

Tank: if You want it then you are going to have to beat me in a hardcore match at our next ppv

Then you try doing your finnisher but I counter and do my finnisher to you on a table then i pull out a sledge hammer and hit you in the ribs and walk away
like it

you have to highlight all of the sotry line messege ideas then right click it a press copy the go to the fourm and go to our part press reply post then in the messgge part right click and press paste
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Austin and Tank Feud Storyline   Austin and Tank Feud Storyline EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:05 am

this is what we have come up with so far hey creative team do your magic
Back to top Go down
King S.K

King S.K

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 6
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 10000-20000

PostSubject: Re: Austin and Tank Feud Storyline   Austin and Tank Feud Storyline EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:14 am

WHOA WHOA

How about we See which show u get Drafted too first PLEASE!

Boss OUT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Austin and Tank Feud Storyline   Austin and Tank Feud Storyline EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:41 am

anybody one the creative team except for S.K. can have a look at it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Austin and Tank Feud Storyline   Austin and Tank Feud Storyline EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:05 pm

NO This will not do at all, tank you are on my show. Austin I have no idea where you will be. Btw Tank, enough with the random posts, we will decide your storyline if you cannot pick one
Back to top Go down
Bunkhouse Joker

Bunkhouse Joker

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Austin and Tank Feud Storyline   Austin and Tank Feud Storyline EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:26 pm

fair enough
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Austin and Tank Feud Storyline   Austin and Tank Feud Storyline EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:28 pm

again i will have to say no
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Austin and Tank Feud Storyline   Austin and Tank Feud Storyline Empty

Back to top Go down

Austin and Tank Feud Storyline
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds Feud Ideas-
Jump to: