Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Growing Pains 10/10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cykill

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 16
Wrestler Type: Balenced
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

Growing Pains 10/10 Empty
PostSubject: Growing Pains 10/10   Growing Pains 10/10 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:42 pm

Standing outside the lockerroom of the Biker Brothers, the contingent of Bikers standing security around the door are crowding towards the door as they are listening to a commotion from inside. As the 2 closest to the door are listening, one looks at the other and says.
Biker One: "This is the strangest gig I've ever had the detail of working. I think those guys are killing themselves in there!!!"
The sounds from inside the door are getting louder , like tables and chairs getting tossed around with plenty of yelling that can be heard halfway down the hall. Allie, curious about the noise, makes her way closer to the Bikers to listen in with them.
madden: "I told you to watch out bro, you get in my way again and I'll grab Bloodlust and give you something to remind you."
Cykill: "Yeah, you grab that whip and I promise you another trip around town from the back of my bike you frigging moron."
Little Tony: "OK you two, ENOUGH!!! Your brothers, get used to that fact. You two have to work as a team tonight and your not going to make me look bad in your debut."
Cykill: "Whoa there old man. Slow your roll. Who the Hell are you to tell us how to do our jobs. It's not you I see in that ring week after week getting a beating and laying one down. Hell, from my vantage point, I'm still trying to figure how you became our damned manager anyway?"
madden: "YEAH. What he said. I for one am sick and tired of you getting in our faces. So we're brothers, so the Hell what. I don't care if you are our father, I'll beat your ass for getting mixed up in the first place. We're grown men and we both know what we like. That may be the only common bond we have, but it will work for us."
Hearing enough to want to get an interview, Allie calls down the hall to the cameraman and motions for him to get his butt in gear. The cameraman hightails it up the hall as Allie knocks on the door to the lockerroom.
Little Tony: "Yeah, what is it?"
Allie pushes open the door and walks in to a totally messed up lockerroom. The camera scans the room before stopping on the wrestlers.
Allie: "I couldn't help but overhear your little melee here in the lockerroom."
Little Tony: "OK, so what do you want?"
Allie: "I want an interview with the guys if that would be OK?"
Allie steps over a broken chair and stands next to Cykill and madden.
Allie: "Tonight you two are slated to fight in a tag-team fight against Andrew Dawkins and Voltzandre. How do you think you both will fair against these two gentlemen as a team for the first time?"
madden: "Well, considering that those two guys haven't fought as a team either, I think we will beat them. They will be teamed tonight only while Cykill and I are prepared to storm this federation as a full blown team. Sure there are some differences between us, but we still got to work out the details of how we will move on as brothers."
Cykill: "What madden is trying to say is that, as fighters, we are moving in the right direction. Sure like most families, theirs always sibling rivalry. Up until a few weeks ago, we were out to kill each other every chance we could. But now since dear old dad showed up and fessed up to this dilemma, we've had to readjust to the idea that we aren't alone."
Allie: "So in essence, your prepared for tonight's fight and what happened a few minutes ago in here was just an abhoration?"
Little Tony walks up behind his boys and throws his arms over there shoulders and looks into the camera and says.
Little Tony: "It's all a case of growing pains. Tonight my boys will make a statement in that ring and let everybody in the federation take notice. The title is in there sights and not a damned thing in Heaven or Hell will stop them."
Allie: "Well, there you have it. Cykill and madden are emrging as the newest team in the BWB and for all there violence, everybody should watch out.
Back to top Go down

Growing Pains 10/10
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Role-Playing :: Old RPs-
Jump to: