Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Filler if I run out of rps

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Silver Fanged Wolf

The Silver Fanged Wolf

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 20
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

Filler if I run out of rps Empty
PostSubject: Filler if I run out of rps   Filler if I run out of rps EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:17 am

The camera shows The Priceless Artifact, walking backstage. He enters a locker room, which is basically empty, except for one person. When he turns around, it shows The Silver Fanged Wolf, wearing a black T-Shirt, packing his bags. The Priceless Artifact walks inside the room, which looks as if it was in completely new shape, and it's empty excluding the occasional bag here and there.

TPA- "Hey, I saw you the other day. Nice match. Even though you lost, you still worked har-"

The Silver Fanged Wolf walks past him without even looking directly at him, as if he didn't her him. Priceless turns around and looks at TSFW, confused.

"Oh, I heard you were foriegn. From Canada? So I guess you don't speak alot of english? I kinda thought you did, considering-"

TSFW walks past him again to pack up one of his bags, again without looking at TPA, but this time, intentially bumbing shoulders with him. TPA seems to get frustrated.

"Hey man, whats your prob-"

TSFW rams his head into TPA's face, which sends him back, holding his nose. He takes a step bag, holding at his nose in one hand, balling his fist up in the other. He swings, but TSFW kicks TPA in the gut before he can get the punch off. TSFW locks TPA in a headlock, then punches at TPA's skull, and TPA struggles to get free, but to no avail.

As TSFW starts to draw blood from TPA's skull, TPA pushes him off, then sends him shoulder first into the wall, which slows him down. TPA takes a second to get his breath back, then goes back on the attack, but when he grabs TSFW, he swings a steel pole, out of no where, into his skull. He continues to pounc TPA with the pole, even after he crumbles to the ground.

TSFW-"I feel sorry that I have to take such extreme measures. But I came here to change things. To fix things. But you cannot fix, what is not broken. But now, you'll lay injured, think it over, and realize that I was right all along. You and that darn camera crew who seem to follow me around. But at least you realized how much things can change when you look at the world from my eyes. And maybe then you can stop being part of the problem, and start being a part of the answer. Oh well. I'm sure you're smart enough to figure it out yourself."

He looks at the grounded, bloodied Priceless Artifact, and grins.

"And thanks for the compliment."

He then leaves, and the camera zooms in on TPA, who is beaten down to a pulp, and then the sound of a female's voice calling for help is heard, and fade to black.

Last edited by The Silver Fanged Wolf on Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Silver Fanged Wolf

The Silver Fanged Wolf

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 20

PostSubject: Re: Filler if I run out of rps   Filler if I run out of rps EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:10 am

Btw, just wondering. Where is the arena at in fed? Like TBG was in richmond, etc etc.
Back to top Go down
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Filler if I run out of rps   Filler if I run out of rps EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 3:47 pm

Ours is the backyard of Mr. Darkoo, which luckily is fucking huge.
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17

PostSubject: Re: Filler if I run out of rps   Filler if I run out of rps EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:20 pm

Yup, a massive backyard.
Back to top Go down
https://b-w-b.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Filler if I run out of rps   Filler if I run out of rps Empty

Back to top Go down

Filler if I run out of rps
Page 1 of 1