Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spade Show-Oct. 6th Issue Of Frontier-(Camaro Corp. Hires New Member)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Speed
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

Spade Show-Oct. 6th Issue Of Frontier-(Camaro Corp. Hires New Member) Empty
PostSubject: Spade Show-Oct. 6th Issue Of Frontier-(Camaro Corp. Hires New Member)   Spade Show-Oct. 6th Issue Of Frontier-(Camaro Corp. Hires New Member) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:44 am

Ace: Welcome Everyone To Another Addition Of The Spade Show!
The Crowd Cheers.
Ace: Now Let's Get This Show On The Road With My Guest, The Canadian Cultivation, The Midnight Special, 'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro!!!!
The Crowds Cheers Are Almost Deafening As "The Ultimate" Hits. As Soon As The Song Really Picks Up JohnnyCamaro Busts Through The Curtain. He Walks Down To The Ring High-5ing Fans On The Way.
Ace: JohnnyCamaro Welcome To The Spade Show! Have A Seat, Make Yourself At Home.
JohnnyCamaro: Thank You Ace. Now Before I Start I Just Could Help But Notice That You Said My Name Wrong. "The Ulitamate" You Got Right. But Other Than That My Name Is....*Sung* "The Midnight Special 'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro!"
Ace: Ha, Sorry.
JohnnyCamaro: It's Alright You Didn't Know. But Anyway, I Want To Talk About My Match Last Week With Scar. It Was One Of The Best Matches Of My Career. I'd Like To Blame Both Myself And Scar For Showing These FAns One Of The Greatest Matches Of All Time.
Ace: That Was A Pretty Intense Match For A Second I Thought You'd Beat Him.
JohnnyCamaro: Thank You, It's Good To See That We Entertained Not Just The Fans, But The Other Wrestlers In The Back.
Ace: Getting Back On Track. Didn't You Have Some Announcement?
JohnnyCamaro: Yes I Do. Camaro Corperation Has Hired A New Manager For Yours Truly. Her Name Is Kristin, Come On Out Babe.
The Ultimate Plays From Where It Left Off As Kristin Enters The Ring And Sits Down Beside Johnny As He Puts His Arm Around Her.
Ace: Wow, Could Have Scored A Better Manager.
JohnnyCamaro: Twice As Better Than Bobby "The Brain" And 10 Times As Hot As Sunny.
Ace: And That's Saying A Lot.
JohnnyCamaro:*Johnny Poses With Kristen And Says* This Is The New Face Of The Camaro Corperation. Nous Sommes On, Du Ganger On.
Ace: Well Folks There You Have It Camaro Corp. Has Hired The New And Sensational Kristin. Johnny It's Been A Wonderful Time Talking With You. And Have A Wonderful Night.
JohnnyCamaro: Thank It's Been A Pleasure.

As The Crowd Cheers The Lights Go Out And When They Go Back On The Ring Is Empty, With Only An Ace Of Spades Falling From The Rafters

Last edited by 'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro on Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:30 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlinghavoc.com/PicturePerfect/
'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spade Show-Oct. 6th Issue Of Frontier-(Camaro Corp. Hires New Member)   Spade Show-Oct. 6th Issue Of Frontier-(Camaro Corp. Hires New Member) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:44 am

Hey Ace Tell Me How ou End Your Show And I'll Add It In To Save You Time.
Back to top Go down
Infiniti

Infiniti

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Type: Technique

PostSubject: Re: Spade Show-Oct. 6th Issue Of Frontier-(Camaro Corp. Hires New Member)   Spade Show-Oct. 6th Issue Of Frontier-(Camaro Corp. Hires New Member) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:05 am

just say, "as the crowd cheers, the lights go out, and as they flicker back on, the ring is empty.
Back to top Go down
'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spade Show-Oct. 6th Issue Of Frontier-(Camaro Corp. Hires New Member)   Spade Show-Oct. 6th Issue Of Frontier-(Camaro Corp. Hires New Member) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:08 am

There Better?
Back to top Go down
Infiniti

Infiniti

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Type: Technique

PostSubject: Re: Spade Show-Oct. 6th Issue Of Frontier-(Camaro Corp. Hires New Member)   Spade Show-Oct. 6th Issue Of Frontier-(Camaro Corp. Hires New Member) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:26 am

yeah perfect
Back to top Go down
'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spade Show-Oct. 6th Issue Of Frontier-(Camaro Corp. Hires New Member)   Spade Show-Oct. 6th Issue Of Frontier-(Camaro Corp. Hires New Member) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:36 am

I Changed The Ending A Little To Sound Better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spade Show-Oct. 6th Issue Of Frontier-(Camaro Corp. Hires New Member)   Spade Show-Oct. 6th Issue Of Frontier-(Camaro Corp. Hires New Member) Empty

Back to top Go down

Spade Show-Oct. 6th Issue Of Frontier-(Camaro Corp. Hires New Member)
Page 1 of 1