Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Overview

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BananaJoe

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 14
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 30000-40000

General Overview Empty
PostSubject: General Overview   General Overview EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:33 am

I think we need a little bit more structure in this forum. Even though i am not a VGM i'd like to know what is going on ...

so my suggestion is that we have some sort of an overview for which RP's will be used and when ... it'd be nice to know what stuff happens before your own RP so you can make some references to the events of the show.

This would also require the match arrangements to be decided earlier. Cause if for example my match opens the show there is little point in doing a 3 part RP.

I remember Silencer talking about some sort of spreadsheet in chat ... which supposedly helps heaps in organizing the shows. Maybe Sommer can ask around. I just like a little more organisation.

Thanks for reading Wink
Back to top Go down
Infiniti

Infiniti

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

General Overview Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Overview   General Overview EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:36 am

when i used to post my RPs, I'd put the date on it. That way they know what show it's on. I also note what matches should be before or after the RP. But now I'm vGM so I just add my own RPs. I guess you can tell others to do that, but if they dont, its their fault if it ends up on the wrong show.
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

General Overview Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Overview   General Overview EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:33 pm

I'm pretty sure I stated somewhere in the RP rules that you should include the date of your RPs.

As for the match arrangements being decided, yeah, I SHOULD decide it earlier. However, the reason why it's not decided is so that all of you guys could do your RPs first, then I arrange the show! So you could do a 3 part RP anyway.

But yeah, I'll try to arrange the cards first.
Back to top Go down
https://b-w-b.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

General Overview Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Overview   General Overview Empty

Back to top Go down

General Overview
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Ideas and Suggestions-
Jump to: