Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TV title picture season 3

Go down 
+2
Sommerlund
BananaJoe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BananaJoe

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 14
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 30000-40000

TV title picture season 3 Empty
PostSubject: TV title picture season 3   TV title picture season 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:26 am

Ok i'll quickly write down what i think should happen with the TV title.

- As written in DvH's RP Midian gets involved wanting a rematch ( this RP needs to be rewritten since it involves cahyne saw and he ain't here anymore)

- Meanwhile Muffinman approaches me to get me to fight against him for my #1 contendership ( why him? he lost the match against DvH to get to face midian at the ppv )

- This will lead to a few matches throughout the season ... maybe even involving Dorminance as DvH's helper ( DK helping DK ) ... random backstage DK beatdowns and so on.

- Highlight at the next ppv will maybe some special match between DvH and whoever of us three dominated the season. Or a triple threat / three way dance ... or even a fatal four way ... if we find someone creative enough to write such a match.

This is just the rough format i am having in mind.
So we all know whats roughly going on. Suggestions always welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

PostSubject: Re: TV title picture season 3   TV title picture season 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:39 pm

BananaJoe wrote:
- Highlight at the next ppv will maybe some special match between DvH and whoever of us three dominated the season. Or a triple threat / three way dance ... or even a fatal four way ... if we find someone creative enough to write such a match.

Torsten Fritz Smile
Back to top Go down
https://b-w-b.rpg-board.net
ratulsatz

ratulsatz

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17
Wrestler Type: Balenced
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

PostSubject: Re: TV title picture season 3   TV title picture season 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:58 pm

If its a Fatal 4 Way ... count me in ... =D
Back to top Go down
BananaJoe

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: TV title picture season 3   TV title picture season 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:04 am

well seeing that DvH is a SA whore ... all these mentioned contenders will get smoked by him .. which makes fueding with him rather pointless for us lvl 11-12s ... we'll all end up losing fans and noone wants that.
Back to top Go down
'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Speed

PostSubject: Re: TV title picture season 3   TV title picture season 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:24 am

BananaJoe wrote:

I'll Write The Fatal 4 Way If You Want. Hell If It's A One On One I'll Change It To A Triple Cage Match
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlinghavoc.com/PicturePerfect/
Dorm-Mi-Nance

Dorm-Mi-Nance

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 10
Wrestler Type: Speed

PostSubject: Re: TV title picture season 3   TV title picture season 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:28 am

Quote :
well seeing that DvH is a SA whore ... all these mentioned contenders will get smoked by him .. which makes fueding with him rather pointless for us lvl 11-12s ... we'll all end up losing fans and noone wants that.

I bet his going to sell those SAs away as the seasons starts..so,dont worry..
Back to top Go down
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 15
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

PostSubject: Re: TV title picture season 3   TV title picture season 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:29 am

SA Whore speaking here, I need 20 TP's to sell my SA's you buy me them, my SA's say bye bye and I'll get 300 more Entrances ( Earning 32 exp per match xD)
Back to top Go down
BananaJoe

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: TV title picture season 3   TV title picture season 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:52 pm

in that case ... mwahah i ll take that belt off of you ;p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TV title picture season 3   TV title picture season 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

TV title picture season 3
Page 1 of 1