Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

for use in first show of next season...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FrankChristopher

for use in first show of next season... Empty
PostSubject: for use in first show of next season...   for use in first show of next season... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:28 pm

"Breakout" by the Foo Fighters blasts throughout the arena as a man of medium build strides down to the ring, microphone in hand. Over a white T-shirt, he wears a gray zip-up hoodie with the letters "F" and "C" intertwined on the back, baggy navy blue pants and pure white high-tops.
????: Frankly speaking, you're in the presence of greatness.
The fans jeer the man in the ring with boos and "You suck!" chants. He smiles and leans out over the top rope with his arms and continues.
????: You don't even know what greatness is, and that's not your fault. You've been sold a decrepit bill of goods by the powers that be here in BWB. All that...is about to change.
The fans continue booing, growing ever louder, as the man in the ring strolls over to a corner and hops up onto the top turnbuckle and faces the center of the ring.

????: My name...is Frank Christopher. I came here to BWB to show the WORLD what true greatness looks like: Excellence, Perseverance, Intelligence, and Commitment. You clones have been taken to the river and had your brains washed out watching the likes of wrestlers like Croc, Torsten Fritz, Felix Hunter, Banana Joe, and Muffinman. You wouldn't know what real talent looks like if it walked up and kicked you in the genitals.
The booing grows to a ridiculously high level as Frank Christopher just continues sitting on the corner turnbuckle smiling at all the boos. They don't distract him and he isn't surprised by them.
Frank Christopher: You don't get it, and I doubt you ever will. I'm just being Frank here. People never like to hear the truth because they're unprepared for it. That's ok, you will be. You don't know any better, so you flock to your "heroes" who hopelessly fill you with warm fuzzies for a short while. None of you know, but you will. When truth comes to your door and knocks, you better let it in or it will blow your house over. I am Frank Christopher and I...speak...the truth!
Frank Christopher drops down off the top turnbuckle and tosses the microphone to the tech crew at ringside. He strides to the center of the ring, drops to a knee, raises his chin and his thumbs up and points at his chest, saying the words, "Epic truth".
Back to top Go down
Jinters

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 9
Wrestler Type: Balenced
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 10000-20000

PostSubject: Re: for use in first show of next season...   for use in first show of next season... EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:53 pm

It gets dark in the arena. Suddenly there is a spotlight. Its Mr. Jinters underneath it. The lights goes back on.

Mr. Jinter: Whattttt RRRR youuuuu doing? [/b]

The fans cheers. Mr. Jinters

Mr Jinter: You come out here talking about the truth. What truth? Running your mouth. Talking about excellence, you shown us nothing. Intelligence, look how stupid you look now. Perseverance, face me and Commitment, that I want to see.

The fans cheers grows.

Mr Jinter: And that is the truth. Epic Truth

Mr Jinter turns around and walks away
Back to top Go down
FrankChristopher

PostSubject: Re: for use in first show of next season...   for use in first show of next season... EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:37 am

ooc - I'm game, but you're...well you're alot bigger than I am. I don't know if it would be a squash or not and whether or not that would be good or bad for the fed. I'm not scared, just want to make sure that its good for the fed.
Back to top Go down
Infiniti

Infiniti

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

PostSubject: Re: for use in first show of next season...   for use in first show of next season... EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:15 am

feuds are better if the two competitors are more equal.
Back to top Go down
FrankChristopher

PostSubject: Re: for use in first show of next season...   for use in first show of next season... EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:53 am

I agree with Ace. This would be a complete squashing of my little head. Camaro has suggested something about a feud. that might be more appropriate, but I'm really hoping to stir something up with the "caricature" wrestlers. Ones who resemble cartoon characters etc. I think that would be a nice place to start for me here.

btw Ace, I might be sending a reply to your inquiry for your talk show;)

-FC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: for use in first show of next season...   for use in first show of next season... Empty

Back to top Go down

for use in first show of next season...
Page 1 of 1