Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Madden's Mongol Army 8/29

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cykill

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 16
Wrestler Type: Balenced
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

Madden's Mongol Army 8/29 Empty
PostSubject: Madden's Mongol Army 8/29   Madden's Mongol Army 8/29 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 9:06 pm

(Use in the beginning of the show)

Near the entrance way into the locker room area, Allie and a cameraman are going over her schedule of interviews, when the sound of rolling thunder can be heard in the garage area of the arena. Allie and the cameraman go thru the doors into the parking area to an ever increasing roar of thunder as an army of motorcycles make there way in. At the head of the army is madden. Beyond microphone range, Allie tells a grip to run and get security for madden. Turning back, Allie and the cameraman make there way towards madden as all the motorcycles fall into formation in the garage. Seeing strangers coming towards them, two of the bikers fall out of formation and begin circling Allie and the cameraman, stopping them in there tracks. Madden and the others REV their engines one last time before knocking down there kickstands and shutting down. Madden walks over to the rolling bikers and motions to them that it's ok. The last two bikers park there bikes and dismount. Madden walks closer to Allie as the rest of the Mongols surround them.
Allie: "What is this all about madden?"
madden: "Well, after Sommerlund's ultimatum last week, I was in fear for my life."
The Mongols all roar with laughter. Madden laughs along with them, then starts to say.
madden: "If you remember last season when I beat that dog Cykill in the ring, it dawned on me that if one guy could hold off security so I could choke out Cykill into submission, then it became clear that Sommerlund's security couldn't do the job properly. So I put a call out to the Brotherhood for some assistance. I, I mean, WE, have seen plenty of battles together and I know I can trust every one of these guys with my life."
An army of event security come rushing thru the doors into the garage. Without a word, The Mongols move as one entity, colliding with security with total brutality. The Mongols crush and toss the event security with ease. Bodies are flying in all directions. One Mongol scoops up his guy and throws him over a nearby car hood into the windshield. Another gets slammed into the cinder block wall face first. Two other security guards get slammed into each other. In a matter of seconds, the brawl is over and the only ones standing are the Mongol army. Madden turns from the assault and looks Allie in the eyes and says.
madden: "I have more faith in the 1% than any 100% Sommerlund can ever gather. I guarantee that my security will do their job. Let's go guys."
Madden walks into the crowd of bikers, slapping there shoulders and laughing wildly as they make there way thru the doors into the locker room area.
Allie: "Let's follow them, but not to close. Keep the camera on."
Like an army in formation, the Mongols along with madden walk thru the halls confident of what they have to do.

Further down the hall, Zambo and Dorm-Mi-Nance are in the middle of the hallway talking with one of the new fed members, Young Gun. The two guys at the head of the formation walk into the wrestlers, forcing them into the wall.
Dorm-Mi-Nance: "Hey! Watch it."
Without thought, three Mongols start tossing Dorm-Mi-Nance, Zambo and Young Gun around like rag dolls as the rest of maddens entourage move further past the assault. Just then, a door opens ahead of the force and out steps Andrew Hawk. One of the gang grabs Hawk by the hair and slings him down the hallway so forcefully that he trips and lands head first into Young Guns gut, knocking him back down to the floor. Once past all the obstacles, madden reaches his locker room where he enters and six Mongols join him inside while four stand guard outside the door. Allie and the cameraman come down the hall taping everything that has gone on.
Allie: "God help anybody who gets in there way. I think we are starting to see something that will change the face of the BWB forever."
Back to top Go down
Arch Stan

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level:
Wrestler Type:
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler):

PostSubject: Re: Madden's Mongol Army 8/29   Madden's Mongol Army 8/29 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:27 pm

Young gun: what the hell are you doing get the hell away from me you freak

Andrew hawk: wow big words from a small man thats right your a thin small coward

Young gun: thats it your going to get it and once i start i won,t stop

young gun and hawk both break out into a brawl with fists and kicks then young gun kicks hawk in the teeth making him retreat
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17
Wrestler Type: Technique

PostSubject: Re: Madden's Mongol Army 8/29   Madden's Mongol Army 8/29 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:46 pm

May I ask, how is this related to his Mongol army?
Back to top Go down
https://b-w-b.rpg-board.net
Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

PostSubject: Re: Madden's Mongol Army 8/29   Madden's Mongol Army 8/29 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:23 am

Cykill and his mob just threw Hawk into Young Gun ... the response from YG was just his reaction to what had JUST happened (having Hawk being thrown into him)
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Madden's Mongol Army 8/29   Madden's Mongol Army 8/29 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:19 pm

I really need to re-read more thoroughly... lol
Back to top Go down
Cykill

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Madden's Mongol Army 8/29   Madden's Mongol Army 8/29 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:12 pm

Please do re-read, since it's not Cykill's segment, but maddens.

Last edited by Cykill on Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Madden's Mongol Army 8/29   Madden's Mongol Army 8/29 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:15 pm

"Further down the hall, Zambo and Dorm-Mi-Nance are in the middle of the hallway talking with one of the new fed members, Young Gun. The two guys at the head of the formation walk into the wrestlers, forcing them into the wall."

I have edited this to STABLE members, instead of FED members Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cykill

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Madden's Mongol Army 8/29   Madden's Mongol Army 8/29 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:42 pm

First off sommer, read clearly, young gun is not in the stable at this point in the rp. And the only person I mentioned was the new fed member, not in a stable yet. So I was right in the way I wrote it
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Madden's Mongol Army 8/29   Madden's Mongol Army 8/29 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:45 pm

Bah *Headdesk* Re-edited.
Brain's working slowly today :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden's Mongol Army 8/29   Madden's Mongol Army 8/29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden's Mongol Army 8/29
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Role-Playing :: Old RPs-