Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

22 August 2009-Scar vs Scotty 2 Hotty RP (pre match)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scar

Scar

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 15
Wrestler Type: Strenght
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 30000-40000

22 August 2009-Scar vs Scotty 2 Hotty RP (pre match) Empty
PostSubject: 22 August 2009-Scar vs Scotty 2 Hotty RP (pre match)   22 August 2009-Scar vs Scotty 2 Hotty RP (pre match) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:15 am

Scar walks towards the entrance to the arena, he pokes his head ever so slightly around the corner and sees the arena packed with thousands of screaming fans, he quickly pulls his head back and turns around.

Scar: Wow that’s a lot of people; I’ve never fought in front of so many people before.

Scar then starts to shake his hands as if psyching himself up.

Scar: Hold it together; I got this, no problem. They’re all here to see you Scar, they’re all here to see you.

Scar walks backstage and into the locker room and starts doing stretches as he prepares himself for his upcoming match against Scotty 2 Hotty, he then begins to do a routine of push-ups and sit ups.

Scar: This is the big time.

Scar finishes his workout and goes to the basins and splashes cold water onto his face before looking into the mirror.

Scar: This is your time to shine, but he’s so much stronger, how do I win? Arggh I wish Duke was here.

Scar then kisses the cross hanging around his neck and walks from the locker room.
Back to top Go down
Arch Stan

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level:
Wrestler Type:
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler):

PostSubject: Re: 22 August 2009-Scar vs Scotty 2 Hotty RP (pre match)   22 August 2009-Scar vs Scotty 2 Hotty RP (pre match) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:34 pm

then suddenly young gun walks in front of scar as if he wonts to start a fight

young gun:what you think your stronger then scotty 2 hottie no wayand there not here to see you there here to see me so next time you think of trying to pyhic your self up remember this

young gun kicks Scar in the side of the head
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 15
Wrestler Type: Strenght
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 30000-40000

PostSubject: Re: 22 August 2009-Scar vs Scotty 2 Hotty RP (pre match)   22 August 2009-Scar vs Scotty 2 Hotty RP (pre match) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:19 pm

Scar sits on the floor his vision is blurry but he makes out the silhouette of the unknown man that hit him with a cheap shot walking off around the corner, Scar gets up to his feet as his vision clears, rubbing the side of his head.

Scar: Who the hell was that?

Scar then walks towards the first aid room as the camera fades.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 22 August 2009-Scar vs Scotty 2 Hotty RP (pre match)   22 August 2009-Scar vs Scotty 2 Hotty RP (pre match) Empty

Back to top Go down

22 August 2009-Scar vs Scotty 2 Hotty RP (pre match)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Role-Playing :: Old RPs-
Jump to: