Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ace Gets Injured (DvH and Ace Lose Match)

Go down 
2 posters

Can you tell I rushed this?
Hell Yah
Ace Gets Injured (DvH and Ace Lose Match) I_vote_lcap100%Ace Gets Injured (DvH and Ace Lose Match) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Yeah
Ace Gets Injured (DvH and Ace Lose Match) I_vote_lcap0%Ace Gets Injured (DvH and Ace Lose Match) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
A Bit
Ace Gets Injured (DvH and Ace Lose Match) I_vote_lcap0%Ace Gets Injured (DvH and Ace Lose Match) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not Rally
 0% [ 0 ]
Not Much
 0% [ 0 ]
Nope
 0% [ 0 ]
Hell No
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 15
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

Ace Gets Injured (DvH and Ace Lose Match) Empty
PostSubject: Ace Gets Injured (DvH and Ace Lose Match)   Ace Gets Injured (DvH and Ace Lose Match) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:37 am

Deleted!

Last edited by Dysurh Von Hawkhem on Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deletion!)
Back to top Go down
Infiniti

Infiniti

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

PostSubject: Re: Ace Gets Injured (DvH and Ace Lose Match)   Ace Gets Injured (DvH and Ace Lose Match) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:58 am

i already put one in the show, but i'll mix it in
Back to top Go down
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ace Gets Injured (DvH and Ace Lose Match)   Ace Gets Injured (DvH and Ace Lose Match) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:05 am

lol I hoped you'd sort my problems , Im so fucking tired right now and i gotta meet up with GF's tommrow so i'll be even worse, just hope im not grouchy Sad Thanks Partner Smile
Back to top Go down
Infiniti

Infiniti

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ace Gets Injured (DvH and Ace Lose Match)   Ace Gets Injured (DvH and Ace Lose Match) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:05 am

btw, we won the match so i dont see why dorm is parading around. lol
Back to top Go down
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ace Gets Injured (DvH and Ace Lose Match)   Ace Gets Injured (DvH and Ace Lose Match) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:06 am

lol this is if we lose
Back to top Go down
Infiniti

Infiniti

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ace Gets Injured (DvH and Ace Lose Match)   Ace Gets Injured (DvH and Ace Lose Match) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:22 am

i'll put the final rp on here for u guys to see
Back to top Go down
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ace Gets Injured (DvH and Ace Lose Match)   Ace Gets Injured (DvH and Ace Lose Match) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:26 am

Thank You God for giving us Ace!
Back to top Go down
Infiniti

Infiniti

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ace Gets Injured (DvH and Ace Lose Match)   Ace Gets Injured (DvH and Ace Lose Match) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:39 am

Ace and DvH parade around the ring with Tag Titles at hand

DvH extends his hand toward Ace for a hand shake and a smile on his face

Ace walks towards DvH

Dysurh Von Hawkhem

hits Ace Skywalker with a viscious Super Kick to the Jaw executing LEGENDARY Vanity's Poison

Ace rolls and grimaces in pain

Dysurh Von Hawkem: How do you like the VP? Thought I'd debut my new finisher on you, "partner". Hehe/ Why would you even question whether or not teaming with me is right? You are an idiot...Haha, I don't need you. I have the new partners. All better than you.

Captain Falcon, Dorm-Mi-Nance, and Zambo walk into the ring

Dorm-Mi-Nance: DvH you are a sad..sad..sad man and thats why we respect you, you took the backseat to Ace in your short run as a tag team, when he didn't even earn his half of the titles. You carried the team too and I'd like you to join our faction at one cost...your tag team titles. You drop the titles and hand them to me and Falcon.

Dysurh Von Hawkem: *Without hesitancy and in a strange Darker Voice* Deal.

Zambo: You may all think the four of us are enemies...but we are not. We're allies. We're a faction of elite wrestlers. We contacted DvH when he found out Ace had second thoughts of his decision to "steal" the BWB tag title. We will rule BWB! I am King of the Backyard and we now own the BWB Tag team titles! We are the whole show! We are the future of BWB! Beware...Beware of the Demonic Knights!...

Dysurh Von Hawkem: Wait I'm not done! Dorm, Falcon, set up my other new finisher...*Evil Chuckle*

Captain Falcon leaves the ring to get a glass table, while Dorm gets a ladder and sets it up on the announce table

Dysurh Von Hawkem sets the table up so the top ripe holds it up, then he sets Ace on it and gets out the ring again, climbs the ladder on the Announcer Table and screams "Death To Traitors! before launching himself on to Ace with a LEGENDARY 40 Foot Glass Table Perfection's Generation Leap

Medics make their way out as DvH and Ace lie in a crumpled mess. DvH is lying down back first and then he suddenly Kips-Up getting a HUGE boo

The Knights leave the ring with smirks toward Ace.

Paramedics help Ace and the crowd looks concerned as the camera fades
Back to top Go down
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ace Gets Injured (DvH and Ace Lose Match)   Ace Gets Injured (DvH and Ace Lose Match) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:42 am

Another Godly RP from Ace Skywalker! Enjoy your rest mate!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ace Gets Injured (DvH and Ace Lose Match)   Ace Gets Injured (DvH and Ace Lose Match) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ace Gets Injured (DvH and Ace Lose Match)
Page 1 of 1