Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sommerlund - The New Season

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

Sommerlund - The New Season Empty
PostSubject: Sommerlund - The New Season   Sommerlund - The New Season EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:48 am

Opening:

"Burn Burn" by Lost Prophets blares on the PA System all throughout the Darkoo Backyard Arena as the camera pans the arena. A display of fireworks go off, and the crowd go back into their usual opening show frenzy. The camera pans around the arena stops at the announcer's table, where Felix Devine and Darren Johnson are seated
Felix: Hello everybody and welcome to the first show of the season! Welcome to The Frontier, I'm Felix Devine...
Darren: And I'm his awesome partner Darren Johnson.
Felix: In case you people didn't know... There was something that happened during the season break. We have footage of this, taped by our young cameran Mikey Jones. Here's the tape.
The camera zooms away from the table and zooms in to the titantron where it flickers on, and an image is shown

The real segment:

The camera is outside an unfamiliar building. It zooms out a little, revealing that it is an old, abandoned warehouse. The cameraman slowly walks forward and into the building. He walks through the premises without catching anything exciting on camera, only decayed wood and broken bricks and concrete. Suddenly, a creak is heard from inside a room which is marked "DANGER - ENTER AT OWN RISK". The cameraman is afraid because of the sign and the sudden creaking, but remembers that he was sent here on an assignment by Mr. Darius Darkoo. He pushes the door open and pokes his head inside. He gasps and kicks the door open. He turns the camera around to a metal table, where a hand is chained to the metal leg. Electricity is slowly running through the metal table from an unknown source, electrocuting the hand and the person whom the hand belongs to. The cameraman turns the camera towards the nearly unconscious body and it is revealed that the electrocuted person is.... SOMMERLUND!!!
Sommerlund: H... H... He... Help... Me... Help me...
Cameraman What should I do? I don't know what to do! Argh!!
The cameraman quickly jogs towards the metal table and kicks the metal table. Unfortunately for this idiotic cameraman, the table drags Sommerlund across the floor, and doesn't do any good. He decides to pull out some cutters from his back pocket, and snips off the wires connected to the table's leg. The electricity stops flowing and the cameraman releases a sigh of relief as he sits down next to the barely conscious Sommerlund
Cameraman: Are you okay, Boss?
Sommerlund: I... Would have... No... I'm not... Big... Spider....
Cameraman: Big Spider? BIG SPIDER BEAR! He did this to you, didn't he? I knew it! I knew it all along!
Sommerlund: N... N... No... I meant... Big... Spider!
Sommerlund points towards the cameraman's shoulder. He turns and spots a massive spider on his shoulder. He shakes it off and jumps about like a little girl
Cameraman: Ew, ew, ewwwww!!! I hate spiders!
Sommerlund: Focus, Joey boy...
Cameraman: But my name is Mikey!
Sommerlund: It doesn't matter, Joey... Why are you here? This is a dangerous place! You could have been crushed the moment you entered the building!
Cameraman: MIKEY! And, I was sent here... On behalf of Mr. Darkoo... Submission Killa... Zambo... And the entire BWB roster to find you. We have some crew members outside. We've got a van, a copter, a SUV...
Sommerlund: No, wait, shut up. Not the entire BWB Roster...
The young cameraman Mikey looks puzzled
Cameraman: What do you mean, Boss?
Sommerlund: I know, boy... I know... Someone in the BWB Roster is out for me... I just know that. He wants to take over the BWB Roster... But I'm still unclear who that is yet... But we'll find out soon enough. Take me to the van. Get some guys out to help you bring me there.
Mikey the cameraman nods quickly and dashes out of the room and out the warehouse
Sommerlund: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mikey stops before he exits and is startled when he hears Sommerlund scream. He turns and quickly runs back to the room
Cameraman: Sommerlund, are you o...
Mikey enters the room to find it completely empty... Sommerlund vanished, just like that. He looks around and finds nothing... Nothing but a pool of dark, red blood
The titantron turns off and the camera zooms back to the announcer's table
Felix: That was incredibly disturbing.
Darren: Our boss was captured and tortured... I wonder what that person wanted from him!
Felix: We all do, Darren. However, this... Sickening incident happened during the season break, and our General Manager Sommerlund had been found two days after this incident and has been admitted into the local hospital. This happened just a few days after Apocalyptic Ascension, and he is now resting in the Darkoo home, right outside this arena.
Darren: They say that the boss is in a mentally unstable condition. However, he may make an appearance here tonight on The Frontier, the first show of the season.
Felix: Well, even if he's making an appearance or not, I'm wishing Sommerlund a speedy recovery on behalf of the entire company.
Darren: Now let's try and forget this issue. Let's focus on our first match of the season, starting right now.
The camera zooms out and zooms back in to the ring for some opening action
Back to top Go down
https://b-w-b.rpg-board.net

Sommerlund - The New Season
Page 1 of 1