Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Arrival of the Dutch Clutch Sensation......Dee Vee Achhh

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dysurh V

The Arrival of the Dutch Clutch Sensation......Dee Vee Achhh Empty
PostSubject: The Arrival of the Dutch Clutch Sensation......Dee Vee Achhh   The Arrival of the Dutch Clutch Sensation......Dee Vee Achhh EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:43 pm

*The Camara pans on a dimly lit room, the lighting only being a single window letting minuscule amounts of light into the room*

"Welcome" a voice calls gently

*The camara throttles in random directions for everlasting seconds before finally seeing a target, a cloaked and hooded man*

"I see you have come to the housing place of myself" the voice states the sentence clearly making the camara man stumble

"Do not be afraid of me, I invited you here to see what is to come"
"My Name is Dysurh, Dysurh Von Hawkhem, I am new to this place, a place I wish to stay at as you can see it has played me my part very nicely"

*Dysurh pulls out a tape and hands it to the Camaraman*

"Take This and give it to the man I respect the most in this place, you should know him his name is Sommerlund"

*Dysurh Von Hawkhem flicks a switch and the room is instantly lit up to reveal the set, it is covered in Steel Chairs, Barbed Wire 2x4's, pictures of men inside very Demonic submissions and one Huge Painting of a very well muscled and physiqued man, this man is the man who will change BWB forever*
Back to top Go down
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 15
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Dutch Clutch Sensation......Dee Vee Achhh   The Arrival of the Dutch Clutch Sensation......Dee Vee Achhh EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:46 pm

I made this before signing up and its just a quick RP for Sommerlund to review to see if im actually worth my price tag please feel free to critise and comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Dutch Clutch Sensation......Dee Vee Achhh   The Arrival of the Dutch Clutch Sensation......Dee Vee Achhh EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:34 am

It's a good starting RP look at mine in the RP section Smile your not half bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Dutch Clutch Sensation......Dee Vee Achhh   The Arrival of the Dutch Clutch Sensation......Dee Vee Achhh Empty

Back to top Go down

The Arrival of the Dutch Clutch Sensation......Dee Vee Achhh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Introductions :: Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: