Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Roster Split?

Go down 
+4
Bunkhouse Joker
Chayne Saw
Cykill
Sommerlund
8 posters

Do we keep the draft split next season onwards?
Yes
No Roster Split? I_vote_lcap21%No Roster Split? I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
No
No Roster Split? I_vote_lcap79%No Roster Split? I_vote_rcap
 79% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

No Roster Split? Empty
PostSubject: No Roster Split?   No Roster Split? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:40 am

There has been some difficulties in match-making, as there might be people who don't really have fair competition in their show.
So, we (Submission Killa, The Dynamo and I) were discussing, and I thought that we should have this poll to see what you members think.

Do we keep the draft split next season onwards or do we get rid of the split and allow wrestlers to appear on both shows?
Feel free to leave any comments as well.
Back to top Go down
https://b-w-b.rpg-board.net

No Roster Split? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Roster Split?   No Roster Split? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:12 am

For now, it's not really that great cause we have a few caps with certain wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet

No Roster Split? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Roster Split?   No Roster Split? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:58 am

That's the whole point we're having this poll lol!
Back to top Go down

No Roster Split? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Roster Split?   No Roster Split? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:32 am

I voted though Razz
Back to top Go down
Cykill

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 16
Wrestler Type: Balenced

No Roster Split? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Roster Split?   No Roster Split? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:59 pm

As silly as this question is, you did the draft too soon. The draft should have come at the end of the season so you could have chosen new players to offset the deficiencies in either fed. As for crossover into the other fed, it's obvious that you both have very different styles and would that be fair to the crossover in the long run? Unless they are feuding majorly, that would just be patronizing to the lesser players for more money. Lesser meaning non-RPing members. You can't leave it up to a few major players who RP to carry both shows. Everybody should get involved in what there character is doing and where they want it to go. Thats why they are called the Major show and the Minor show.

Personally from where I stand, it can only move my storyline forward if we had more show involvement, and more competition.
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet

No Roster Split? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Roster Split?   No Roster Split? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:12 pm

So you're saying that not having a roster split is good... But bad? O.o
Back to top Go down
Chayne Saw

Chayne Saw

No Roster Split? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Roster Split?   No Roster Split? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:17 pm

I voted no, cause at all i think if we donĀ“t have this roster split, we could have better feuds, better rps and better shows. I think the possibility to write in both shows is helpful for the amount and the quality of the rp (in my opinion)
Back to top Go down
Cykill

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 16

No Roster Split? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Roster Split?   No Roster Split? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:37 pm

Basically Yes sommer. It all depends on who's willing to work and who's not. With over 40 players and not even half of them doing anything, it's going to fall on everyone who is RPing to keep them in the loop. You may have to split the roster just to put the workers to work and let the others not willing to participate less face time in the matches.
Back to top Go down
Bunkhouse Joker

Bunkhouse Joker

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 10
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

No Roster Split? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Roster Split?   No Roster Split? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:04 pm

my Fed has no roster spilt and it works great Smile

so I voted no.
Back to top Go down
TheAngel

TheAngel

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 19
Wrestler Type: Strenght

No Roster Split? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Roster Split?   No Roster Split? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:48 am

a roster split will work if you have enough decent quality storylines, to have good storylines they need to be planned out in advance and this may also require changing match endings to fit in with where you want the storyline to go, obviously we need a higher number of people to rp otherwise the roster split will not provide enough storylines for both shows to be seperate
Back to top Go down
Infiniti

Infiniti

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11

No Roster Split? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Roster Split?   No Roster Split? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:12 am

I like the roster split as long as the people who RP can find people around their lvl to RP with. Maybe get the lvls 5-9 and lvl 9+ then split the 5-9's into each roster and split the 9+'s into each roster. Then each roster has a variety of lvls, but might not have good RPers...idk. But I like roster split. I'd like roster vs roster storylines and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim

Wrestler Sheet

No Roster Split? Empty
PostSubject: voting no ...   No Roster Split? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:31 am

I'm voting no, only because it limits you as to what you can do or who you could interact with

not everyone here can or will do RP and it makes it kinda hard to be part of that small percentage that is depended upon to carry the shows
Back to top Go down

No Roster Split? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Roster Split?   No Roster Split? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:19 pm

Ace Skywalker wrote:
I like the roster split as long as the people who RP can find people around their lvl to RP with. Maybe get the lvls 5-9 and lvl 9+ then split the 5-9's into each roster and split the 9+'s into each roster. Then each roster has a variety of lvls, but might not have good RPers...idk. But I like roster split. I'd like roster vs roster storylines and stuff.

The levels don't matter it's the scores as well you know, if the arent close enough they will hve squashes and such
Back to top Go down
Dorm-Mi-Nance

Dorm-Mi-Nance

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 10
Wrestler Type: Speed

No Roster Split? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Roster Split?   No Roster Split? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:42 pm

I depends..Having a full squad of active Rp member is good with Roster Split..But for now,I will vote for no,because not all the member in BWB is Rping and also BWB hasn't got a full squad yet..A full squad means out of 50,we must have atleast 48.. I wish Sommer will put this poll again after the squad is full of active rping wrestlers.hehe!!peace!!XD
Back to top Go down
Infiniti

Infiniti

Wrestler Sheet

No Roster Split? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Roster Split?   No Roster Split? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:42 am

Roster split would only work best if you make a list of RPers and non RPers. Then divide each category into each roster so both rosters should have RPers. Probably wont work out though.
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet

No Roster Split? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Roster Split?   No Roster Split? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:49 pm

I have decided to get rid of the draft already because it's causing too much of trouble.
So now, wrestlers can appear on both shows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No Roster Split? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Roster Split?   No Roster Split? Empty

Back to top Go down

No Roster Split?
Page 1 of 1